my EXP boost is not working.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

82htennek

11-17-2012

so today i bought a 10 dollar LOl card so I coudl get an EXP boost so i could level fast and actually join a game with my real life friends.

In my profile it says my 7 day EXP boost is up.. yet when I am playing a game and end that game I get absolutely ZERO bonus exp

If i could figur eout how to do a screen capture ( my print screen button does not work for LOL it seems..)
it would look like this for my last game

DEFEAT!!!

IP(+51) +35 +16(match game bonus)
EXP(+98) Previous EXP: 763 Total EXP Earned: 98

No bonus exp at all.. I thought the 7 day EXP boost was supposed to give me a 200% EXP bonus?

What is worng and why is it not working for me?

and is there anyway to get my 10 bucks back or am I just screwed?

82htennek

11-18-2012

SO, can anybody help me or am I SOL?

BawksUvAydes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Definitely put in a support ticket (up at the top right of the page) and give some details and screenshots, and I'm sure that they'll fix it and/or compensate you for lost time.

82htennek

11-18-2012

yeah, i ca't do screen shots with LOL but that is another matter altogether. I did put in a ticket in with support but still have not got anything back from them.

This really gets me upset, I mean you do nto go to Pizza Huit pay 10 dollars for a pizza and then never get the pizza..

so wy is it riot is all good with having you shell out 10 bucks for a 7 day exp boost, but they never give you teh actual EXP boost. I mean just take a look at my match history the one with Wukong where i got 267 EXP was becuase of the first win of the day boost

SO all those other games past that I never got any exp boost, as a 200% EXP boost should mean that I should be getting triple what I got previosuly so If i can play a game as Jax, win, and get 123 EXP that means I should be getting around 350 or so EXP the next time i play Jax and win right?

only when you look at the actual EXP i got, i only recieved 168 EXP.. that is not anywhere CLOSE to a 200% boost.

82htennek

11-18-2012

by my calculations i should have another 1990 experience.
at least that is what teh 200% boost should give me.

at least that is what the EXP boost said It gave a 200% bonus..

has anybody else suffered this?

or am I the only person who is not getting their bonus EXP?

82htennek

11-18-2012

I am still waiting on my ticket to be answered.

If this had been something like oh i bought a seal with IP iw ould not be so cocnerend but this is 10 dollars of my hard earned money right there and I am getting nothing at all back from it.

Is this just how Riot does buisiness. I am actually starting to get upset, I am just not the type of guy who enjoys getting robbed.

Mages

11-19-2012

>ITT: A beginner summoner wants to level quickly to be a feeder in our level 30 ranked games...

seriously, EXP boosts are bad for you and bad for the game, I'm not sure why Riot offers them. Levelling faster means that your opponents have had more time than you playing the game and are going to be significantly better than you in every way with the exception of the random noobs you get from time to time who can't play the game worth anyways. But seriously, if they refund you the RP consider buying an IP boost and saving up for runes while playing the game normally. Being level 30 is pretty overrated and you will be seriously looked down upon for playing ranked if you're level 30 with maybe 100 wins in normal and end up dying repeatedly to AD top karma or something.