Carrying as top...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ne44to

11-17-2012

I want to gain elo while playing top... It is not happening.
Generally the bot lane feeds before the end of farming stage, and that ultimately loses game.

I don't want to switch champs, or switch roles simply for gaining elo. I haven't lost lane in a long time. I tried carrying with Lee Sin, failed too - team reliant. Tried with Irelia, failed - first time team just wouldn't gather mid after baron, the second bot fed like crazy.

Should I be doing something extra? When S3 just opened and I was playing with 1500 elo adcs that was heaven (even when losing), but now, I can't even enjoy the game..

*please don't tell me to play mid, or jungle - I know that it is easier to carry with them, but I am significantly weaker with those lanes, nor do I find them enjoyable.

SovietBlade

11-17-2012

you are a scrub.
play and learn competence with all 5 roles or dont play ranked.

Lv 99 Rl0TEN

11-17-2012

Go bottom and actually carry. It's really the only way..o wait. I forgot about Jax. Yea.. that monster.. farm with him and carry. That is all~

SovietBlade

11-17-2012

or try to lead your team rather than assume they know your intentions by ping.

Gramercy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Try playing support and carrying a team... don't work either, I think riot needs to rework elo system. Lost alot of games because people don't care or even wana play.

SovietBlade

11-18-2012

you guys are dumb as hell.
You dont carry by csing and getting a charming kdr and a sick as hell 360 smartcast ulti.

You shove your dumb teammates into objectives after teamfights that go right.
You know when the enemy is too scattered to defend and you rip the essense of victory from them by rallying your champions and leading the charge.
You PLACE WARDS EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT THE SUPPORT

Ive done all of this as SORAKA with ZERO farm.
get on my level nooblords.

Vepenar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ne44to View Post
I want to gain elo while playing top... It is not happening.
Generally the bot lane feeds before the end of farming stage, and that ultimately loses game.

I don't want to switch champs, or switch roles simply for gaining elo. I haven't lost lane in a long time. I tried carrying with Lee Sin, failed too - team reliant. Tried with Irelia, failed - first time team just wouldn't gather mid after baron, the second bot fed like crazy.

Should I be doing something extra? When S3 just opened and I was playing with 1500 elo adcs that was heaven (even when losing), but now, I can't even enjoy the game..

*please don't tell me to play mid, or jungle - I know that it is easier to carry with them, but I am significantly weaker with those lanes, nor do I find them enjoyable.
Top lane champions are typically champions that while they may be good, do not have the potential to carry a game, they are generally bruisers or a mix of tank and DPS, and as such do not completely fill each role. These Bruisers can do a lot of damage, but can not matched the sustained damage output of an actually ADC. So while you may win your lane, if your bot lane is feeding the enemy Ad carry, they will simply out dps you.

KnightxSScarlett

11-18-2012

If you play Singed top and you duo with a good jungler, you should be able to carry.

youmadbroimnasty

11-18-2012

try out 2v1 bottom lane your ad carry should get fed off of it and it should ruin tops cs