"Derp" Builds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EchoRex

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmilkosky View Post
I'm thinking of trying tank anivia. with 2x health due to the egg, I'm sure you can do some epic winning.
It works.

And can work very well once you practice.

Not so much a "herp derp" build as much as it is a VERY unlikely build to run into outside of premades performing specific strategies.

Minority Report

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

Eve anything.

A Retarded Clown

10-07-2010

tank tf..if ur team has good dps..hes probably the best tank. Constant cc spam...and u cant hurt him..

iP1ayJarvan

10-07-2010

i tried AP ashe, lost but was funny to see the arrow nuke half a person's health =P

imaperson2

10-07-2010

AP mundo ftw! magic pen for cleavers and rylais for mega slow + burning agony. won that one DPS Anivia- longest attack range in the game, critting for 600s, utility to keep the enemies back, gg. won that one too.

hottsoup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

i think i'm gonna go try out sunfire anivia... just for the sheer amazingness of an ice bird radiating fire.

Edit: just tried it, worked great, but we had a leaver. sunfire anivia is incredibly durable and still deals damage as long as you can get your stun off. double damage on frostbite is enough to wound squishy dps. i went leviathan/sunfire/swiftness/sunfire then game ended due to the level 8 mundo in our fountain.

TakinTheHeat

10-07-2010

Had 2 Phantom Dancers, Infinity Edge, zerker boots (lol), and a madreds bloodrazor on fiddle. They had a 5500 HP 100 armor 166 mag resist singed and I could deal more than half his hp in one fear with my ult and auto attack. Scary man.

Rismonaught

10-08-2010

I derp Soraka all the time.. Go two Doran's and Three Stones, some boots..

Magical Kunkka

10-08-2010

All these builds are noob. Three words: TIAMAT MASTER YI. Laugh uncontrollably when you see 20 minions fall with one crit.

Larson McMurphy

10-08-2010

Melee Gangplank (level parley last, max raise moral first)
Yoummu's, Executioner's calling, Banshee's Veil, Phantom Dancer