"Derp" Builds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Radamanthys3

10-07-2010

I've been dying to try out AP Rammus

Rush Rod of Ages, Rylai's, Abyssal's Scepter, Zhonya's Ring

and shoes of course

Rylar D

10-07-2010

Movement speed Fiddle was fun as hell. Made positioning for ulti/terrify/drain so **** easy, as well as escaping and of course chasing. Early game was slightly rough simply because I had no mana regen ( less room for ZEAL. )

At one point I turned a team fight around real fast. Died, but had revive and ghost with specializations in the masteries. Burst out of the well with 1500 move speed and was back in the fight at the middle of the map in about three seconds.

Attack speed Soraka was just as wrong yet hillarious. Obviously built a Madred's and a Last Whisper. Got the 2.5 attacks per second. Made Taric cry.

Also got a max attack speed Cho'Gath at one point. It looked like he was having a seizure while attacking

dedcat

10-07-2010

crittle sticks

Zeratav

10-07-2010

Played an AP Gangplank before. Hilariously fun. Need to rush lichbane, but after that stacking ap is just hilarious. Full health from heal, parrrley doing like 600-700 damage and an ult that does like 350-400/cannon ball. Ouch.

Malaran

10-07-2010

AD ryze! This build actaully did VERY good, huge suprise to the enemy team with snare then auto attacks of death.
AD Annie works kinda well, stuns, some small burst and a bear combined with crazy AD and AS.

Von Nicklesnout

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeratav View Post
Played an AP Gangplank before. Hilariously fun. Need to rush lichbane, but after that stacking ap is just hilarious. Full health from heal, parrrley doing like 600-700 damage and an ult that does like 350-400/cannon ball. Ouch.
Infinity Edge and Lich Bane together with Parrley sounds like it'd hurt. Just sayin'.

Xtchizobr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDragun View Post
DPS Janna actually kind of works. Prepare for a game with 15 minutes of flaming from 9 other players, then complete chat silence for 20 minutes as you go super legendary and shut them up with your Nashors / Triforce / Rageblade
HAHAHA yes...

Blankspot

10-07-2010

3-4 Tiamats an Yi with Phantom Dancers .... Brings hell to melee teams;
(5 heroes coming for you and they all try to take a bite ...
-Activate Highlander and Wuju-
Drop EVERYONES Health like butter xD)
You'll still hit hard and you'll hit hard fast

5 Phantom Dancers on Rammus (Going for 100% dodge here and HIGH mobility)
It works sometimes, not always ....
But it's always fun being able to tranport from place to place and having an average 500 movement speed ^_^
Best example;
We forced a team to surrender when it was 4v5 (I was in the team with 4 xD AND I went flawlesss!! ^_^)

Now .... OH OH OH
CD Ash, let those arrows fly!!
Just for run and a viable stun whenever you want =D 45s cooldown is the lowest I've gotten.

I'm definitely trying out DPS Ryze
AND DPS Mal for the heck of it
(Btw, Mal > Ryze)

P.S. I have a passive play-style until I know I can take a champ or two by myself ie I tower hug =D So that could be why I've done quite well xD

nmilkosky

10-07-2010

I'm thinking of trying tank anivia. with 2x health due to the egg, I'm sure you can do some epic winning.

Kondebugg

10-07-2010

Sunfire Karthus didn't work nearly as well as I expected it to.

It was pretty fun though.