Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Friendly support wants a friendly team or ADC!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Teddy Mercury

11-17-2012

Hi everybody!

So here are my stats.
Summoner name: Teddy Mercury
Highest solo elo: 1450
Highest team elo: 1500
Highest normal elo: 1800
Roles fluent in: Jungle, Top.
Role want to play: Support

A little about me: I'm kinda cutesy, very nice and helpful, friendly and supportive. I'm a little shy sometimes, but I just want to do what it takes to help win the lane, or win the game. My favourite champions in general are Nunu and Teemo, and played as support, I love playing Leona, Taric, Lux and Nunu. I hate playing Sona. Every time I want to, she gets nerfed or I get Blitzcrank'd :<

What I'm after: a friendly somewhat serious team, a bunch of cool dudes who don't rage too much in chat! I really want an ADC who I can connect with so we're in sync. I'm kinda picky with what carries I play with since I'm trying to win by playing support, but if we agree on a derpy game, anything goes!

What I'm not after: Trolls and rude dudes. I don't want people who argue about everything, and definitely not in a three-made with their own team. Fascists and racists need not apply.

Teddy Mercury

11-20-2012

Bumpin' this up!

Cpt White

11-20-2012

ive been looking for a support who synergizes well with the way i play if you wanna give me a chance add me in game dude Xtaasy