Friendly support wants a friendly team or ADC!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Teddy Mercury

11-17-2012

Hi everybody!

So here are my stats.
Summoner name: Teddy Mercury
Highest solo elo: 1450
Highest team elo: 1500
Highest normal elo: 1800
Roles fluent in: Jungle, Top.
Role want to play: Support

A little about me: I'm kinda cutesy, very nice and helpful, friendly and supportive. I'm a little shy sometimes, but I just want to do what it takes to help win the lane, or win the game. My favourite champions in general are Nunu and Teemo, and played as support, I love playing Leona, Taric, Lux and Nunu. I hate playing Sona. Every time I want to, she gets nerfed or I get Blitzcrank'd :<

What I'm after: a friendly somewhat serious team, a bunch of cool dudes who don't rage too much in chat! I really want an ADC who I can connect with so we're in sync. I'm kinda picky with what carries I play with since I'm trying to win by playing support, but if we agree on a derpy game, anything goes!

What I'm not after: Trolls and rude dudes. I don't want people who argue about everything, and definitely not in a three-made with their own team. Fascists and racists need not apply.

Teddy Mercury

11-20-2012

Bumpin' this up!

Cpt White

11-20-2012

ive been looking for a support who synergizes well with the way i play if you wanna give me a chance add me in game dude Xtaasy