For any new players, come here!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Treshure

11-17-2012

After noticing several threads about harassment against newbies or just in general getting better at the game, so I have decided to put together this thread for newbies.
I like to call myself a semi-experienced player, playing for roughly about a year and just now leaving the soft, relaxed side of LoL and into the Ranked competitive side of the game. In my time of Normals and bot games, I have learned a lot about a ton of champions, what they are skilled at, etc, and have played many also.
The thing is, I would like to help players get better. This would consist of custom games where we 1v1 and I can coach you on playing your champion, etc. Then at other times, we can get into Normal matches and play up against people, all the while helping you.
So, if any of you want to add me and start improving, you can go ahead. My forum name is the same as my summoner name. Thanks.

Rav Abaddon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

I'm not really sure playing a 1v1 is a conductive environment for coaching...

MustafaFeeds

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorchXBanister View Post
I'm not really sure playing a 1v1 is a conductive environment for coaching...
Especially at low levels.

Treshure

11-18-2012

The point is that I tip them and help them get better at 1v1 encounters then we can play normal games.