Laning system complete junk?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jneu333

11-17-2012

So as the game is played people give champions certain lanes that they think they have to be in. I understand that some champions can be better in some lanes, but ANY champion can do perfectly fine in ANY lane. I played zed bottom, and did amazingly and carried my team. I played warwick mid and did well. The lists go on and on. People are so set on having a certain champion in a certain lane, and will not let some champions in some lanes. I beleive that is junk and any champion can do as well in one lane as any other land.

Jneu333

11-17-2012

Sorry-Accidentally posted this twice

ChiSqrd

11-17-2012

I'm too lazy to check your level, match history, ect, but I'm gonna assume you either aren't level 30 or just got there. I'm going to explain why each type of champion goes in which lane.

Top Lane Bruiser: The top lane is a bruiser because they need to take all the ganks. Plus the best top laners have some form of a gap closer or dash ability that allows them to better escape ganks.

Mid Lane AP Caster: Most AP casters lack escape, that's why they get the mid lane because mid lane is much harder to gank.

Bot Lane Support/ADC: The reason why these two go bot is for dragon control.

NiceDynamite

11-17-2012

Playing warwick mid at level 20+ is going to get you flamed hardcore. The reason it works at your level is because most of the players are dumb as hell and don't know what they're doing.

volorap

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

there's a method to the madness...

two kinds of damage (other than true)

AP and AD, you want a balance. originally it was give an AD heavy champ a solo lane, and a AP heavy champ a solo lane. most AP heavy champs need blue buff cuz they are spell based, that's why they are mid lane. You want someone to jungle so you don't leave that exp and gold in the jungle useless. the jungler can also help any of the three lanes. now the last lane has to have 2 people cuz the jungle can't take 2 people. you want one person in the lane with 2 peopel to get all the CS (creep score). the other one won't be getting much gold so they need just good utility (a support) that bot lane champ who is getting cs needs range so they don't get harassed by the support (means they're ranged). that's why we have usually a top AD, mid AP, jungle, bot AD range, and Bot Support. why are the adc and support bot? cuz dragon is the first big objective that comes up, and it's better for a 4v3 then a 3v4