Underworld Twisted Fate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Qc Hate

11-17-2012

Finally decided to get TF just for that skin but it's unavailable now, just wondering why we can't buy the skin anymore?

CamaHa

11-17-2012

Halloween ended....

Qc Hate

11-17-2012

Oh ok, will those special skins ever come back? I think Underworld TF is by far his best skin, in fact, it's the only one i really like.

Simply Leggy

11-17-2012

Nope, gone forever unfortunately. Just like every other special event skin.

I suppose occasionally they come back, but such events are rare.

Wolfblade24

01-19-2013

I think they should make Underworld Twisted Fate available again for a short time for people who didn't realize it was there, and then make it unavailable except at rare events like Simply Leggy suggested.
I didn't notice it until I saw this forum and now I can't get it. Disappointed because Twisted Fate has no real excellent skins until Underworld. Got bored of him when he was free because his look held no interest for me.
Come on Riot, make it available for a short time so people can rush in for it, then make it a Classic Halloween skin or something similar only available at the rare events. Make a lot of people happy

Fluffy1

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Leggy View Post
Nope, gone forever unfortunately. Just like every other special event skin.

I suppose occasionally they come back, but such events are rare.
not gone forever, riot started changing the way those skins were advertised mid 2012. before they would declare those rare skins limited release between set dates which stoped them legally bringing them back for sale.

however now they call all skins after this change them "legacy" skins which are stored in vault pool that they can bring back. id expect this skin to make another appearance next haloween

Mysterage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

Personally I think they should bring back ALL seasonal/event skins, when that holiday/whatever happens again. Barring some of the more obscure ones that should always be available, cuz I for sure want to buy Oktoberfest Gragas once he goes on sale. ^_^

Darkotas

01-20-2013

If you want a great TF skin, pick up Musketeer. By far the best skin available imo, looks great with the coloring and cape.

Hermergo

04-17-2013

I think riot should give people who bought The Magnificent Twisted Fate Underworld Twisted Fate since this is like his only skin with new animations and new anything really

Trancemorfer

01-16-2014

I bought the skin and accidently sold it back and they wouldnt give it back. they are greedy ****s.