Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champ Guide Please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kuyrem121

Recruiter

11-17-2012

I want fun champ to play. One that's not to op. I like playing Mundo, Shaco, and sometimes TF. The kind of champ i want is one that doesn't die a lot and that does a decent amount of damage so i get a lot of kills / assists. If there is a champ thats like that and can go invisible, slow, or teleport then that would be a great bonus.

Xolic

11-17-2012

Nocturne seems to fit your criteria.

S0VEREIGN

11-17-2012

Ezreal is fun. He is strong but he lost a lot of dueling power. He has great mobility and nothing is more satisfying then firing a blind mystic shot that gets you the ace.

Shen Is another great champ. It feels awesome to taunt five people away from your carry at once. People complain he is too strong but its just because he can turn any 1 v 1 into a 2 v 1.

Talon is pretty fun too but hes situational.

Kuyrem121

Recruiter

12-15-2012

Quote:
Erbbraun:
Ezreal is fun. He is strong but he lost a lot of dueling power. He has great mobility and nothing is more satisfying then firing a blind mystic shot that gets you the ace.

Shen Is another great champ. It feels awesome to taunt five people away from your carry at once. People complain he is too strong but its just because he can turn any 1 v 1 into a 2 v 1.

Talon is pretty fun too but hes situational.

ive tried all those champs i only really liked talon but not enough to buy him

Kuyrem121

Recruiter

12-15-2012

Quote:
Holîc:
Nocturne seems to fit your criteria.

i tried nocturne and he is my favorite champoin now ty