Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Minor Bug Custom Games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZOMBIENATIONZ

11-17-2012

So My Girl and I host aram games on here, when somone rage quits cuz they didn't get the champ they wanted etc it duplicates the names of random individuals in the room. could be summoner 4 on purple or myself. knowing that sounds confusing it happens after some one leaves the game when you find yourself back on the team selection screen. this happens to both of out computers but when we ask other people if they see the duplicated names they decline. It's possible it's some thing on our end

REPRODUCTION
make a game with humans 5v5 on proving grounds is what we did.
Have some one leave randomly.
See if anyone sees some ones name twice.
(When some one joins the game Lobby the problem auto corrects itself but unless you watch it like a hawk it's difficult to tell when the room is actually full once some one does in fact leave)

Sambrosia

11-17-2012

Confirmed. Have had this happen consistently 3 times.

Zenmetsu Saseru

11-18-2012

Four for me.