Guide to using cleanse

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ectb

11-17-2012

Cleanse is always a good defence for ad carries, it removes most forms of CC as well as Exhaust and Ignite. However you can't take this advantage unless it's used at exactly the right point of time,

Take note of your opponent's abilities, what kind of CC do they have and what summoner spells do they have, be mentally prepared.

Don't cleanse every spell that hits you, only cleanse life threatening ones, such as Taric's stun before a gank. Don't use it to remove CC that is only intended to poke, such as Lux's snare when you have over 70% health and are not in danger of death.

If you see an incoming CC and you expect to receive it, place your finger over the F button and be ready to press it.

JohnnyTHoN

11-17-2012

What if someone has cleanse on the D button

mambawarrior0

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyTHoN View Post
Then you hit F anyway and flash straight into the enemy team.
I don't see what's so hard to understand.

CNJafet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Quote:
You are pretty much dead.

ectb

11-17-2012

Quote:
I always reserve D for ghost or flash, and F for exhaust/cleanse/ignite. D is closer to most of the keys I use, which makes casting a little bit faster.

swiftdynamo

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ectb View Post
If you see an incoming CC and you expect to receive it, place your finger over the F button and be ready to press it.
Yes but sometimes this can backfire as you could hesitate and end up cleansing nothing

ArrowAce

11-17-2012

Cleanse can work sometimes. What I mean is, when I play against somone with cleanse, it means they don't know how to dodge, to me. That's usally the case. It's better to build QSS when you're ahead and fed. Otherwise zig zag.

ectb

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrowAce View Post
Cleanse can work sometimes. What I mean is, when I play against somone with cleanse, it means they don't know how to dodge, to me. That's usally the case. It's better to build QSS when you're ahead and fed. Otherwise zig zag.
Get cleanse as summoner spell and GA as defensive item.

ArrowAce

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ectb View Post
I always reserve D for ghost or flash, and F for exhaust/cleanse/ignite. D is closer to most of the keys I use, which makes casting a little bit faster.
9/10 I always see players who do this miss the right button, it's bad. lol. Cause it's on the D button, in just about every game.

VoidBro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

stfu ur the troll that whined about f2p champs banned in ranked