Ok so Zed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azrethe

11-17-2012

I played 3v3 and used some of those new items made for AD casters. My score went up, and I became unstoppable. The pillager is like crucial (HP + Cooldown + Armor Pen + Damage), then the king sword(4% current health, healing you for half that) make him really hard hitting.

Im betting season 3 items will make it easier for AD casters. Ill just... wait till it comes out to play in 5v5 with Zed.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS12c9caee90c700fc71890

11-17-2012

Find it hard to believe anything will change when you can just leap away right after the ult animation is over to take exact zero damage.

Other assassins have CC to make sure this doesn't happen, Zed is the crippled of the group, you can have all AD in the world, be easy or hard to play, it won't matter if it's SO easy to dodge your entire combo.

Also, ult is a joke before level 2, useful only at level 3, wonder who was the genius who though % damage had to scale at all, you don't see Maokai's ult starting at 5% reduction.

Oh and dem cooldowns.

Oh and dat range.

Oh and that unability to escape in a x5 scenario after you burst your target (or rather, attempt to, as he is the only assassin who isn't garanteed to kill a target based on his own personal skill)