New Ranked team 26yo+

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BiGG Bawsss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Well I am interested in making a new ranked team for guys that are atleast 26 years old or older. I know a lot of you older guys are like me and just believe you play better with people your age. I am 100% sure that is the truth now. The long term goal of this team is to play together become a real team understand what your partnet is going to do before he does it. You want to win right? The only way that happens is with pratice and knowing what your TEAMMATES are going to do before they do it. I would love to see this team in 6months playing some tournys. That is the goal I plan on trying my best to put together a group of mature 26+ players together and prove to the Elo fanboys that a 2k Elo just means you can carry vs non orangized teams. But either way I want this team to be about fun. That is the main thing we play for fun.

Anyways I am looking at forming a team up it can start as casual and move into tourny play assumeing we get good enough. For now lets just start by seeing who would be interested.

The Reqs
26+ years old (nothing againest the younger people who play this game so you can stop flaming over it. Its just simple younger people play far different from aged veterans who just play for a different goal.I just strongly believe putting younger people on a older mans team leads to to much mixture in play styles.)
Have a understanding of most champs in the game. (This means please just have around 1000games played atleast.)
Be willing to learn and help others.(no raging)
Must have skype.
Willing to pratice atleast 5 nights a week. (East coast time) Prob from 8pm-11pm

Well for the record I play mid but if somebody better apps for mid I have no problem just becoming a stratagist for the team. I do not believe there is a reason to ask for your ELO as I believe a lot of people can play better as a team then they can in solo que. Ok well if you feel like you could be a part of this team please fill this out.

IGN:
Have you played on a tourny team in the past?
How long have you been playing League of Legends?
How would you describe your play style?
Do you have skype?
CS or kills? Which is greater.

After I get a few apps from people I will start seeing how well we can play together. Still working out everything with everybody so If I do not get back to you don't get frustraited I have tons upon tons of apps that I am trying out. About the only sure slot atm is my ADC he seems pretty solid and online a lot.

I really need the support to vocal and understand the game better then the rest of us.

Roles as of 11-22
Mid----Closed
Jungle--Open
Support---Open
Top---Open
ADC---Open

I did have a few people I thought were going to work out with the team that I was still in the process of the "tryouts" with but they stoped wanting to play with people and were to quick to judge some people. So please understand we will play together for a week or 2 before I am going to think about inviting you to the team its not because I don't think your good but I like to play with people and see how they play with others.

Now just because the Role is closed doesn't mean you cannot still try out for it. In a perfect life we could have 2 teams. Or if nothing else you can be a sub player.

RoflcoptorPilot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Postion you are wanting to play:
- Mid first, support second
Have you played on a tourny team in the past?
- Yes
How long have you been playing League of Legends?
- 3 years
How would you describe your play style?
- Team-oriented/altruistic
Do you have skype?
- Yes
CS or kills? Which is greater.
- 1 kill > 1 creep kill. 20 CS > 1 kill. Depends on quantity and situation.

Dat Preacher

11-17-2012

support
yes
1.5yrs
teamwork
skype yes
avg kda 1.5-4-17
i can play anny support

pm me cadenuo

PRMazucambo

11-18-2012

Age 28
My strong lane is top, But I can play all lane very good
Yes I play tourney team before
I play lol aprox 1 year half
Depend the position y play passive in the beginning!! I play agressive top
Yes I have Skype
Cs is good i like farm, but I have the opportunity to kill enemy I do it

My ign is prmazucambo

BiGG Bawsss

11-18-2012

bump

BiGG Bawsss

11-18-2012

bump

Lemurmoudy

11-18-2012

question..why 26? why not
21...or 22....or 23...?

BiGG Bawsss

11-18-2012

bump

Shmanka

BiGG Bawsss

11-18-2012

bump