Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[champion concept]- AD carry ninja NEED HELP creating.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bondye

11-17-2012

this is my champion concept for a good guy ad carry ninja to be paired with my support ninja concept
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=31550109#post31550109
support and feedback for both are appreciated. thank you

Innate:
Allied champions gain 10/15/20 armor pen

Q: :boalas
low cd skill shot slow.(ap ratio dmg)

W: :
Passive 5/10/15/20% atk spd increase
Active 20/30/4050% atk spd increase for 4 sec, Passive is lost while on cd

E: :
throws down smoke pellets becomes stealthed for .5 sec (small distance blink. like ezreals.)

R: :
Frontal cone (long like mf's) throws 4 sets of poison tipped throwing knives one after the other(4 burst) dealing physical damage initially and magic damage for the DOT(base + ap ratio)

Again thanks for any feedback and suggestions.
i need help with
1. champion name
2. ability names
3. dmg ratios
4. cooldowns
5. champion lore
6. champion artwork/ sketch

and again this community can make this happen. Lets go ninja team.

Alucard Vanguard

11-17-2012

you really didnt give much to work with here... nothing seems too original as it stands. R is MF's with a dot, E is a stereotypical escape, W just an attack speed steroid like kog, q sounds like graves maybe.

Arkken

Recruiter

11-18-2012

Idk, just random stuff, how about we go with Kunais as projectiles. His passive could be Shadow Sew and it would be like Kennen cept it's a snare instead of a stun and every ability he hits the enemy with applies a Sew token onto them. Upon reaching I'll say maybe 4 token and they last about a good 5 secs.
Q will be generic skill shot cept it's called Tsuki, so you can either do a mini slow. or you can move that to a different move completely.
I always liked the idea of fishing wires attached to a blade like back during Ninja Scroll, so his escape can just be like a hook cept with out pulling the enemy but himself. But if it does hit his enemy it mini slows. For the speed up we could just make it a toggle able thing that consumes mana like how sivirs was back in the day with Rochette cept it will increase his attack speed and give him a second Kunai for each hit that deals 10% of his current damage and every 7 hits would be a sew token. His ult could be like a cross between maybe MF or something cept it would just be a quicker burst and only 4 rows of with 5 columns and each applies a Sew token.