To all of you people who say things like "7/10" and "1/10", be more constructive.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Your Persona

11-17-2012

To be honest, when people post "ratings" it's usually in response to a troll thread. And in such a situation they're generally showing about as much maturity as the person they're replying to. (Not the case in this particular thread)

It's just a silly meme that lets you show your approval or dislike of a subject. Shouldn't let yourself get so worked up over it.

add for rp

11-17-2012

1/10

Ferr3t

11-17-2012

2/10 would not bang.

lnfinitys End

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Persona View Post
To be honest, when people post "ratings" it's usually in response to a troll thread. And in such a situation they're generally showing about as much maturity as the person they're replying to. (Not the case in this particular thread)

It's just a silly meme that lets you show your approval or dislike of a subject. Shouldn't let yourself get so worked up over it.
I completely agree that I shouldn't get worked up over it... Not like I'll get a damn biscuit after this... But it's just irritating to spend your time creating a thread just to be spammed by these kids.

LostLaneWonGame

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnfinitys End View Post
I completely agree that I shouldn't get worked up over it... Not like I'll get a damn biscuit after this... But it's just irritating to spend your time creating a thread just to be spammed by these kids.
If you want replies worth reading.

How about making an interesting and original thread that's worth writing a worthwhile reply to.

Stayer

11-17-2012

Quote:
Perhaps I am. The last time I posted this, it was closed for no good reason what so ever. People were irritated that this post was "unorganized"...
It was closed because it got massively downvoted. You know why that happened? Cuz you're a giant troll, embodying everything pointless on the forums. If you are serious (which I find hard to believe, but you'll no doubt say you are), then you should take a step back and look at what you are doing. You're posting a thread about forum etiquette on the general discussion of league forum. How is this pertaining to the game? Okay, so you want to change the forums. You think this is going to do it? How naive can you possibly be? This is THE INTERNET. Some of these things are stupid, but posting a thread complaining about trolls and jokers is obviously going to get you trolled. Not one person on Earth will read this and think to themselves "oh weird 11/10 isn't funny...I guess I'll stop doing that. And hey, I should read all these walls of text. That doesn't hurt my brain, and this guy probably doesn't have an enter key on his keyboard."

I wish I'd been here in time to first post 0/10 again. Darn.

Quote:
Agree with me, disagree, I'll have all your little x/10 posts down-voted immediately. Do you know the primary role of the down-vote button? To get rid of troll posts. I think I made my point quite clear on that one.
Ah. So I was right about you being a giant troll. Downvotes got rid of your last troll post/thread, which made it clear you are a troll. Gotcha.

Bianary

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostLaneWonGame View Post
Infinity has no end.

1/0
That's undefined, not infinite.

PodunkTheMighty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0ornokey View Post
these rates are from people who are rating the level of troll

you seem to misunderstand.
Yes. But the OP in this thread is the most impassioned cry to feed the trolls I have ever seen. XD

LostLaneWonGame

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianary View Post
That's undefined, not infinite.
Lim_(x->0) [1/x]

Also, implying infinity is defined.

lnfinitys End

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostLaneWonGame View Post
If you want replies worth reading.

How about making an interesting and original thread that's worth writing a worthwhile reply to.
Says the person who said "infinity has no end" followed by "1/10"