To all of you people who say things like "7/10" and "1/10", be more constructive.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lnfinitys End

11-17-2012

We are not here to rate threads, we are here to make civil, constructive discussion, which is something I see these forums have a problem with doing. You can take your little ratings and shove them somewhere safe, because no one gives a crp about what you have to say unless you actually have evidence, information, or anything helpful to say the least. By saying "x/10", you are basically showing your maturity and level of education- or lack thereof. If you're going to rate other people's threads, you should at least support it...

Don't even get me started with the "Posting in epic/closed thread". No one cares if you're posting in an epic or closed thread. It doesn't matter to us. But whatever, your inner troll is now talking to you, telling you to quick reply with 1/10 or something of the like... I tell your little inner troll to go troll somewhere else, because it's not funny, not helpful, not constructive, and no, it doesn't make me mad, it simply irritates me. Besides, let's have a quick detour on the discussion- why do people care so much if others are mad? Saying "umad" is not even that great a trolling technique anymore; actually, it shows that you have no originality/creativity what so ever, and rely on telling out the obvious just to enrage others. If you want to troll, go back to ranked solo queue and insta-lock Karma. I'd rather have that over some kid telling me I'm mad. I know I'm mad, don't tell me what I'm feeling; or are you really that stupid? Do you have to constantly reiterate the obvious just to memorize it? Are you acting out Dr. Mundo?

But I digress, as I got a little off hand there. All I can ask of the common folk here is to be a little more constructive, because 11/10 was only funny the first 50 times I've read it. If you still find that humorous, I suggest you grow up a little, not to insult your age- Ample ignorance is all I'm getting at. Let all the adults do the talking here, your ratings do not speak for others. We all have different opinions, and frankly, unless we find yours detailed and informative enough, we will not give two craps about you and your post. Agree with me, disagree, I'll have all your little x/10 posts down-voted immediately. Do you know the primary role of the down-vote button? To get rid of troll posts. I think I made my point quite clear on that one.

No, I am not making a tl;dr for this thread. If you do not read all of it, chances are, you will have nothing constructive to say. Down-vote me if you like, but that will only show even more of your lack of maturity and patience. Excuse me for not getting my point across in 2 words, for this is a civil discussion which I do not care to shorten simply to intimidate the likes of the adolescents on the board; to pull apart the civil masses from the ones who can't even bother to read a "wall of text". I hardly even consider this a wall of text, and if you do, just get out of this thread and go back... If you even got this far in reading. Oh, I got off-topic again... Excuse me, back to the main point: I really have nothing else to say about this little trend going on. I can't exactly control what you do or what you post, but I can at least try to sway you into becoming a person someone would enjoy talking to... If talking to you for more than half a second, that is. Let me repeat this again: You're not witty. You're not funny. You're not original. So please, take your memes, and throw them in the trash... Or am I expecting too much from this community?

Perhaps I am. The last time I posted this, it was closed for no good reason what so ever. People were irritated that this post was "unorganized"... Yet I gave the reason for that within the post. You know what this means? People down-voted it and disagreed without even reading. Now that is pathetic. That is truly pathetic. The down-vote system is just toxic to the community now... It is nothing but power waiting to be abused. Something you disagreed with? Down-voted, go burn in a fire, closed thread.
Something that you didn't bother to read? Down-voted, go burn in a fire, closed thread.
Something that you don't find absolutely hilarious? Down-voted, go burn in a fire, closed thread. I bet you anything that if I make a petition to remove down-votes, make posts need a higher character count, and supply it all with good reason, argument, and evidence... It will just be down-voted to all hell, simply because the masses want to keep the power they so love abusing. Down-vote this thread... I can simply keep making it over and over till one person... Just one... Replies with something worth reading.

DarkChibiman

11-17-2012

4/10

Burizar

11-17-2012

2/10

Postal Miku

11-17-2012

5/10

scazzaf

11-17-2012

11/17/2012

I AM GD

11-17-2012

3/10

d0ornokey

11-17-2012

these rates are from people who are rating the level of troll

you seem to misunderstand.

AL Penguin

11-17-2012

this was better than the other one.

But actually I would support people doing these ratings as it actually bumps the threat up for other people to see.

lnfinitys End

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkChibiman View Post
4/10
Again, you replied within 5 seconds of this thread's creation. Care to actually... I don't know... Read? This is exactly why I made this thread... And you still think you're witty/funny.

Darkblade2435

11-17-2012

Oh this again >_>