Which 6300 ip champ is best for me?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flexocm

11-17-2012

I'm saving up for a 6300 ip champ and I've narrowed down my choice to either; zed, rengar, darius, jayce, draven or graves. I'm just not sure which one i should get out of those. My two favorite champs now are tryndamere and Jax. I'm best with tryn because i love his survivability and awsome crits/attack speed late game. I would just like some input on the champs im interested in to help me make my choice. Ideally id like a champ that can survive/escape battles and that has decent damage output.
Thanks.

The Teäm

11-17-2012

Zed is really fun, rengar has the potential to 1 shot EARLY Game, Darius is OP (imo), jayce counts as a team, draven takes skill, graves takes no skill.

HandOfBlood

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mundos Father View Post
Zed is really fun, rengar has the potential to 1 shot EARLY Game, Darius is OP (imo), jayce counts as a team, draven takes skill, graves takes no skill.
Then play him and activate your free elo showers

Mid Is A Feeder

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexocm View Post
I'm saving up for a 6300 ip champ and I've narrowed down my choice to either; zed, rengar, darius, jayce, draven or graves. I'm just not sure which one i should get out of those. My two favorite champs now are tryndamere and Jax. I'm best with tryn because i love his survivability and awsome crits/attack speed late game. I would just like some input on the champs im interested in to help me make my choice. Ideally id like a champ that can survive/escape battles and that has decent damage output.
Thanks.
Zed: Just came out. No sure builds yet, not even season 3 yet. Free week in a few weeks, IMO hes a bit underpowered and cant burst people down for ****.

Rengar: If you like his play style, go ahead.

Darius: If you get fed, you stomp. To risky.

Jayce: Very good top pick, good pokes and that sort of stuff.

Draven: Takes skill, but can carry well and can do tremendous damage with basic and some of his skills.

Graves: Again, if you like his style go ahead.

SkinnerBlade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Glad to see more people buying ADC's. No one needs a tank.

Nasuuna

11-17-2012

moustache

Co Anchor

11-17-2012

You pretty much explained Jayce

KamiKazi Storm

02-03-2013

Jayce is pretty much an essential component of your 6300 IP champ roster, imo. Darius and Draven are both good too, but Draven takes some skill to play, while Darius is basically a low-difficulty nubscrub champion. Rengar is still a quite viable champion, even after that HUGE nerf he got. To me, Graves is pretty good, but Draven is the better ADC.

Before you downvote me on the Graves comment, I just want you to know that it's MY opinion, not a fact.