Feminist hate group attacks speaker and police at U of T

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus the Friend

Member

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
ITT: Ssreaszha gets owned by the voice of reason

GG NO RE
Psh, you couldn't tell apart "the voice of reason" from a sack of potatoes.

Quote:
But where are these reports?
None in the mainstream media, I can type this out as many times as you need for you to understand, the answer will never change. The media is extremely vaginized and will report this as "terror in University when protest stops hate speech" or something to that extent.

The individual reports of MRAs tell a different story, reality.

Quote:
Toronto police don't give a flying )(*%# about your gender.
BULLSH*T.

For this , all you need to do is look up Creepy Bitter Grrl's(Sasha Baron Cohen) squad threatening MRA Johntheother with boxcutters while tearing down MRA posters in commercial avn.
Actually I think that wasn't in toronto, but it was in a major / important area of Canada.
No one was arrested, despite video evidence being available of the incident.

There is a strong bias in favor of women(No sh@%) when it comes to arrests.

Quote:
Wow amazing, a judge made a bad ruling? Well if that's not evidence of sexism against men, I don't know what is.
Oh the loud cries of a mangina.

The ruling is the first part, the second, more important part is;
If a member of the legal community, let's say Mike Nifong, is engaged in obvious reckless and unethical conduct/misconduct, there are safeguards to prevent said individuals from continuing their abuse and misuse of power.

The judge in this case is still employed and has full use of her power.
None of the stopgaps for corruption worked / work because of female privilege, both for the perpetrator (Tina Kirk) and the judge.

Mangies, heh... cannot... understand... normal... talking...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mere Intricacy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
The news outlets are hilariously vaginized.
I wouldn't trust any of them.

Canadian MRAs have reported that it happened.
(This took place in Canada).
You are starting to seem more and more like a senile conspirator everyday.
The fact that you are believing something purely based off "reports". Almost seems like you're brain washed.

It also doesn't matter whether the media is "vaginized" or not.
In this day an age, why didn't one of your MRA buddies pull out a cell phone a record it.
It wouldn't of been that hard, and it would of been proof.
I'm assuming none of them did or you would of linked it by now.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

poe tay toes

Senior Member

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
Psh, you couldn't tell apart "the voice of reason" from a sack of potatoes.
why do you keep dragging me into things?

anyway, watching the video briefly, it certainly looked like the protesters weren't going about it peacefully. at the very least several of them attempted to force their way through the officers and they got very indignant when the police simply held one if their number on the ground (after he knocked at least one policeman down, but none of them seemed to notice that bit)

the dude has a right to express his beliefs, whatever they are. the protesters have a right to protest whatever the dude had to say. looking just at that video, the protesters certainly seemed to be the borderline violent crazies in the situation.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus the Friend

Member

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by poe tay toes View Post
why do you keep dragging me into things?
Potatoes =/= Poe Tay Toes

Quote:
anyway, watching the video briefly, it certainly looked like the protesters weren't going about it peacefully. at the very least several of them attempted to force their way through the officers and they got very indignant when the police simply held one if their number on the ground (after he knocked at least one policeman down, but none of them seemed to notice that bit) . The dude has a right to express his beliefs, whatever they are. the protesters have a right to protest whatever the dude had to say. looking just at that video, the protesters certainly seemed to be the borderline violent crazies in the situation.
Thank you for having a functional brain, that's not sarcasm, thank you, it is rare.

It's incredible how people can see femi nazi violence with their own eyes and still not understand that femi nazi ism is a hate group / hate movement.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus the Friend

Member

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mere Intricacy View Post
In this day an age, why didn't one of your MRA buddies pull out a cell phone a record it.
It wouldn't of been that hard, and it would of been proof.
I'm assuming none of them did or you would of linked it by now.
That video linked is the only video available on the incident.

There is another famous video circulating about feminists led by Creepy Bitter Grrl, who are waving boxcutters in an MRAs face while tearing down posters he is legally putting up.
It's quite amusing to see them violate the law, make extremely threatening gestures and still claim that they're "victims".

Here's a link if you want to see femi nazis in actions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Jz63_lGuSE#t=02m08s


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kodoku

Senior Member

11-18-2012

Quote:
None in the mainstream media, I can type this out as many times as you need for you to understand, the answer will never change. The media is extremely vaginized and will report this as "terror in University when protest stops hate speech" or something to that extent.

The individual reports of MRAs tell a different story, reality.
So... just hearsay, then? Figures.

Quote:
BULLSH*T.

For this , all you need to do is look up Creepy Bitter Grrl's(Sasha Baron Cohen) squad threatening MRA Johntheother with boxcutters while tearing down MRA posters in commercial avn.
Actually I think that wasn't in toronto, but it was in a major / important area of Canada.
No one was arrested, despite video evidence being available of the incident.

There is a strong bias in favor of women(No sh@%) when it comes to arrests.
My claim that the Toronto police don't care about gender is BS because of inaction by police in Vancouver? Good job.

Quote:
If a member of the legal community, let's say Mike Nifong, is engaged in obvious reckless and unethical conduct/misconduct, there are safeguards to prevent said individuals from continuing their abuse and misuse of power.
You gave me what was at best one case of misuse of power. That's entirely consistent with safeguards against continued abuse and misuse of power.

You seem to be struggling with some very basic logic here.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dobagoh

Member

11-18-2012

JtF wouldn't know what logic was if it married him, bore him two children and then divorced him with 80% of his assets and exclusive custody rights.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus the Friend

Member

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
So... just hearsay, then? Figures.
This occurred a few days ago, it will all come out in the end.

I don't doubt someone somewhere has hard evidence.

Quote:
My claim that the Toronto police don't care about gender is BS because of inaction by police in Vancouver? Good job.
They both receive the same mandates and are under the supervision of the federal police.

Simp.

Quote:
You gave me what was at best one case of misuse of power. That's entirely consistent with safeguards against continued abuse and misuse of power.
I could give you more examples.

It is not an isolated incident.

Quote:
You seem to be struggling with some very basic logic here.
Ironic, coming from a mangina.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kodoku

Senior Member

11-18-2012

Quote:
They both receive the same mandates and are under the supervision of the federal police.
The RCMP supervises municipal police? Since when?

Normally when you're wrong, you're also outrageous, which is sometimes interesting. But simply stating mundane, false things is boring. It's putting the kittens to sleep.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus the Friend

Member

11-18-2012

Nice of you to fail to understand what "mandate" and "supervision" work.

Clearly you've never even been to Canada.