ADC/Gerneral Opinion on support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

awesomejak

11-17-2012

So as I am looking to get better I am trying to get better at support (at the moment I only play Shen support(but I can't really take him in ranked)) I wanted to know, who generally gives the best support not just single person support but where I can help the whole team... So here is my question.. which support do you like seeing on your team, that when you seem them you know your gonna win(ok not really but close) that you think helps the most? (ya ya if played right and is good)

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Easiest support to learn that's good for the whole team is Sona. All you do is bang on the keyboard, scream "I'M HELPING!" for good measure, and you'll generally end up with at least half a dozen assists.

awesomejak

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exdeadman View Post
Easiest support to learn that's good for the whole team is Sona. All you do is bang on the keyboard, scream "I'M HELPING!" for good measure, and you'll generally end up with at least half a dozen assists.
Sona..... Ok... I can do that.

Freerfs

11-17-2012

If you can get Blitzcrank that would be good. He is usually banned though and for good reason. Sona is very good but a couple champions can give her problems. In that case use Leona instead when you see the likes of Janna, Alistar, or Lulu.

TooBeastIy

Recruiter

11-17-2012

dont reccomend sona as u will pop in lane and feed if u dont know how to play her properly
taric easiest imo

PsychoB0b

11-17-2012

Sona's pretty easy to be honest. Hence why i love her.

Taric can be pretty goood as well. he's already a tank, with a ranged stun and passively increases defense. As well as a heal.

awesomejak

11-17-2012

Got Sona... Holy ****... She's so awesome... A little iffy on my build but whatever... So easy to fed your adc kills.

GloMouse

11-17-2012

well all i main is support i agree taic is very easy. just stun your enemy lots for ur adc XD

sona is easy but you have to be able to get her passive to work right along with aiming your ult properly.

leona is amazing and super tanky with the right runes and masteries, lots off cc and can help stun/slow for your team to kill or run away with her ult

blitz is good but can be difficult if ur not good with his skill shot. it doesnt go thru minnions and its reach has been nerfed so you gotta get it just right. i dont care for blitz as much cuz i think other champions bring more to team fights overall. hes good at single target with an ult thats good for minnion. and im sure others will disagree with me. im just not a blitz fan.

alistar is amazing when not banned. combine his headbutt and pulverize together and your good to go. along with his heal for sustain and tankiness hes hard to beat.

nunu is good when ur playing with a vayne. he gives her attack speed buff and his snowball hits hard and slows but his ult is easily countered by alot of champs

sorak is good and a pain in the butt for the enemy especially with CDR. nice heals and constant silence and starcall if you build a little ap is nice spammable aoe.

janna is good becaus her shield can be cast on towers, helps if ur being pushed at all. and her ult can help save your team so they can get away from a bad team fight. or can split the enemy team apart and mess up their team fight as well as heals ur team.

lulu.. takes a little getting use to and knowing who to cast her spells on when.

my fav right now is zyra won 6 of 8 games with her so far. she has her vines to lock the enemy in place. one plant that can slow if ur vine misses. another plant for ranged damage and a knock up ult. ive helped save my whole team from a bad fight with her and help others get away from being ganked 1v3 and even managed to run from enemy base back to mine being chased the whole time with low hp. luv her cc's so much lol. and her harass on bot lane is amazing. just throw some plants out behind the enemy creeps to keep the enemy away while your adc farms like crazy. and if you dont build to AP with her in the beginning then ur not taking your adc's cs with ur plants. oh and dont be afraid to die. if u do you have the after death plant passive to help deal some extra damage. shes awesome.

Best Zod NA

11-17-2012

Taric is awesome, and super easy. Point and click stun, point and click shield, passive armor aura.

BrotherCaine

11-17-2012

Zyra is becoming the new non-healer support of choice. She is like a rabid guard dog for her carry, pealing off threats and locking down kill targets.