Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Typing isn't the Almighty Right of Passage.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Loins

11-17-2012

-Lock-

BeastBox

11-17-2012

Civilized communication and discussion > pick order > calling it.

If we can do it at 1300 Elo then so can you.

Doxkid

11-17-2012

In other news, Michael Jackson was recently injured during one of his performances!

We wish him a swift and safe recovery.
~~~
Slowpoke Media

MEGAturtlechaser

11-17-2012

People call lanes to help the team decides where they are going. Derp. Do you just want everyone to magicly fall into the right roles?

xPencilx

11-17-2012

If nobody calls, don't expect the bottom 2 people to just fill in the holes.

Scarlet Flandre

11-17-2012

I burst in and say support or feed and I get what I want

Maha

11-17-2012

Quote:
DeathByWaffle:
Do you mean RITE of passage?

No i mean WRITE of passage.

Sonarbiscuit

11-17-2012

I really appreciate those who try to work things out in solo queue- these players really deserve some credit regardless of skill or anything else really. They are really making an honest effort at making it work with the rest of the team. I would much rather be on a friendly team playing a champ that I'm less experienced with compared to a hostile and rude team playing a champ that I'm great with.

SavageMinnow

11-17-2012

Quote:
MEGAturtlechaser:
People call lanes to help the team decides where they are going. Derp. Do you just want everyone to magicly fall into the right roles?

Calling is not the same as requesting. I open every game with "ADC, please," because that's the role I'm currently best at. This is very, very different from someone who says "Mid or feed," then complains and locks random when first or second pick goes Katarina before him.

Communication, good. Selfish behavior, bad.

I Need Blue

11-17-2012

Quote:
BeastBox:
Civilized communication and discussion > pick order > calling it.

If we can do it at 1300 Elo then so can you.

You are at your true elo playing 1000 games being 50% win and stuck in so called "elo hell" and I just started ranked and can play a better mid than you, yet you think because you have what a difference in 50 elo that you can play a better carry position than someone else because you are higher, no.