Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Typing isn't the Almighty Right of Passage.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amethystium

11-17-2012

Stop calling lanes.

Now.

Posting this everyday till you all get it.

Lord Fasumbra

11-17-2012

I will upvote you my son

DeathByWaffle

11-17-2012

Do you mean RITE of passage?

Valenten

11-17-2012

i agree. i had someone call a lane and someone had already chosen a mid champion and he started whining cause he called it first. and he said "look at the summoners code if i call it you have to take a different role" my responce was no it says to work with your team to get the best team comp not calling a role means anything. cause we all know that in ranked if you call something and you arent first pick then there is a chance that you wont get the role you want cause people refuse to conform to whats the best comp and be polite and let other people take the role. i remember the good old days when if you chose an ap they knew where you were going and this whole calling roles thing wasnt even a reality. if something was unclear they just asked hey where are you going and everyone was civil but now its like I CALLED MID I GET IT OR I FEED.

Private Riem

11-17-2012

Well if first pick is a big enough jerk to ignore his entire team, why aren't his teammates allowed to do so too?

If first pick is allowed to be an ass and take whatever he wants while flipping his teammates the finger, why can't they do it too?

Bottom line, work with your team. If you're in a position where you purposely use the pick order as a reason to take the role somebody else wanted, you're a terrible teammate.
Talk to your team and maybe you'll be able to get the role you want without pissing everybody off.

Also, shameful idea plug-in on this very subject
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=25510821

Saigo Getsuga

11-17-2012

I find this way useful (SOLO QUEUE ONLY), to pick what i want to pick, making the game more interesting/being more useful.

And i know i can perform better for the team.

So this thread is subjective pasta.

insta locking is bad tho.

Sound like OP, canĀ“t play top or mid in solo queue and he is mad. Type faster.

In DRAFT and RANKED is another story, YOU HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO DISCUSS WITH THE TEAM

Cocona Vatel

11-17-2012

pick order > call order

simple reason

who gets to pick first gets the roll
of course you dnt have to conform to the meta and what team wants but u still need to play competivlyly, and have a good reason for your pick

Internet

11-17-2012

"Im picking this role because I dont want to play support, I dont care if you, 3rd pick can play it better then me, Im picking it anyway"

GD logic.

Saigo Getsuga

11-17-2012

Quote:
Megurine Lukka:
pick order > call order

simple reason

who gets to pick first gets the roll
of course you dnt have to conform to the meta and what team wants but u still need to play competivlyly, and have a good reason for your pick

This only is legal, in RANKED.

In SOLO QUEUE, you pick whatever you want. (100% proved)

Sir Loins

11-17-2012

Mid.