Caster and Melee

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Fisti

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazrethim View Post
How about adding recomended items, base stats, and give us an ida of how he looks like (is a bigger version of the minions or does have any improve in the model?)
Yeah, I'm working on the art at the moment, I'm not too good of an artist though lmao

Mr Fisti

01-04-2013

Bump

Mr Fisti

02-15-2013

Bump

Mr Fisti

04-07-2013

Bump

0meganZ

04-07-2013

First Thoughts:
I like the idea of two champions fighting together. its kinda like quinn and valor, except that they are both on the field at the same time.
Lore and Image:
I feel like the image is a little confusing. How would the minions look while fighting, while walking, while being attacked. Would they be riding the super minion? Where is the super minion in the lore? Why is the super minion mechanical? and the whole wife of the caster minion is a little confusing. They do respawn ya know. Plus in battle Caster and Melee would have to attack minions themselves. Kinda mean.
Abilities:
The passive seems a little weak, almost exactly like the ult combined with the old karma's passive (except for AD) I feel like it should be replaced with something more unique. I'm not sure if this is true, but i think depending on who controls the super minion determines which Q and E is used. I really like that, if I'm right about that. The W seems a little weird for a minion though. The cables thing don't seem to work with the idea very well. But the skill itself works pretty well with the kit. The E that lowers magic resist seems pretty useless. The only other skill that scales is caster's Q, and even then other champions have at least two other skills that would scale off AP for that.
Other Questions:
Would Caster and Melee be ranged when Caster is on top, and melee when Melee is?
Would they be larger than other minions?
Would Caster and Melee be a hybrid? full AD? full AP?
Would they be tanky? Which role do you want them to fit?
Other Suggestions:
I was thinking of some cool skills for this champ, and one came to mind of calling all minions in an area to attack a champ, while giving the minions attack speed and AD. This would be pretty effective zoning, or even can draw baron or dragon agro to a champ.
Final Thoughts:
My god so cool, such a great idea, bump bump bump bump. plz Riot, this would be so cool.