Who do you hate to play against on TT?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kanon Azai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

1. Teemo
2. Teemo
3. Teemo

OpprobriumIII

11-18-2012

any 3 tanks.

Inxy

11-18-2012

Teemo obviously. I'm conflicted as to weather he needs a nerf though. If you shut him down early he isnt a problem... plus its fun to play him.

Jax was a problem, but Ive been learning how to deal with him I think.

Fiora is actually quite frustrating. Her ult is actually amplified in teamfights when there is only 3 people max.

AshKryptic

11-18-2012

Teeemo

slamor

11-18-2012

teemo

Q Senna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Jax, Darius, Shen, Olaf..etc. Most bruisers and hyper carries are broken on this map. End of story.

Scrimshaw

11-19-2012

Darius, Singed, Volibear, Wukong, Teemo.

Darius because he is ridiculous and too easy to play so bad players can beat you with him.

Singed, shut down early he is not a problem and he doesn't snowball unless he gets ahead however if he does forget that comeback. That and if you focus him someone else is doing more damage to you.

Volibear, very easy to counter with ignite/chogath/darius and many more combos however he starts incredibly strong and will force you to play cautious if he is in your match it will always go longer then normal.

Wukong. Focus him? ignore him? im annoyed just thinking about it.

Teemo. Probably easiest on this list to counter and if picked ill likely win just wont have much fun doing it lol.

Villanz

11-19-2012

Singed.

I consistently rape on TT with Garen and he seems OP as hell on that map to me but have yet to see others do the same.

NotoriousBLT

11-19-2012

Oddly I'm getting frustrated with ADC Jayce. He gets the speed to kite the **** out of you and if you close to melee range he punts you away in hammer form. He has to be with the right team though or he's toast.

Just straight up annoying to play against for me would be Jax, Darius, and Wukong.

Redenbacher

11-19-2012

Durrrius.