Best support to get out of elo hell?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlphariusRising

11-17-2012

Jarvan

Dulu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Playing an aggressive support will get you blamed for every fail the ADC makes.

Playing a passive support like Soraka will get you blamed for every fail the ADC makes.

Choose wisely.

0QPe8VDDB3

11-17-2012

Got to 1600+ from playing Sona (placement matches) last season.

Ventlus

11-17-2012

leona is best support to carry with, not alot of people can deal with her stun lock. Blitz would be the other but hes banned most of the time. I don't suggest squishy support like sona/jana/soraka unless you can get in and out, zyra is a squishy one but shes good cause she can land her skill shots from far away, and lots of cc if you want to do something like that

Can You Even See

11-17-2012

I say nunu is the best

Harlequin

11-17-2012

Lulu if they have ANY stealthers or hypercarries. Lux if I'm being aggressive or Sona if I'm requested a healer when I'm solo/duo queueing. And I run tanky DPS runes and masteries on all of them. Get wards, click *****es.

DeafCatMoan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

ADC Draven.

Twentington

11-17-2012

I highly recommend Leona, or if you can get Blitz or Alistar go for them

Spectre06

11-17-2012

Taric or some other support who can help the adc be aggressive. You're far better off carrying though.

Infirc

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuzum View Post
Blitzcrank if he isnt banned or leona by far best bets
what part of elo Hell you didn't get man?

Blitz is never banned there

@the OP: ZIlean, yes support zilean you need an agressive support to let your carry farm but there's a problem with the curent viable agressive supports, msot of them are close quarter supports and require your carry to follow up, in the elo hell most of the time if you zenith blade of dazzle your adc will probably be picking his nose or peeking at your butt and wont follow p, zilean's range can solve this problem of "adc follows up when he pleases" since he's not as dependant in lane synergy as the other supports.