Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So i'm past level 20....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NightmareRofls

11-17-2012

Hello, I was wondering, it says once you reach level 20 you can participate in the tribunal. Well, i'm a level 23, and have no known punishments by the tribunal. I have checked my email, and saw no letters about me being banned or punished. I believe I was banned maybe 1 or 2 times from leaverbuster, but thats all I know. What else do I need, or is the system just haven't realised im level 20 yet?

Lyte

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

11-17-2012

You probably just need to relog on the website. Give that a try.

meadow

11-17-2012

Welcome to the Tribunal Summoner ^^

Quackas

11-17-2012

It knowns ur 20 but when u click on tribunal on the NA website it takes u 2 the EUW website and vise versa so you need to change the website address to the region your account is in. I have submitted a ticket about it so it is a known problem on riots website.

Nevermind I just checked and the problem I stated above is already fixed at least for the NA website.

AlexDnD2

11-17-2012

Quote:
Lyte:
You probably just need to relog on the website. Give that a try.

Light - are you ignoring the toxic behavior thread?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=31554840&posted=1#post31554840