Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Skin Concept Competition (Possible)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheDuck96

11-17-2012

So, here's the idea. I'm going to try to start a skin concept contest. The way it will work is that people will submit their ideas as comments in this thread. Then I will post a new thread with a poll for people to vote for their top choices. I will take the top 2 of these and get artwork for them and post those. Oh, and if this is popular enough, I might consider throwing in some rewards (for example rp or possibly an arcade sona). So if I get enough ideas posted here, (lets say 10) I will go ahead with the competition.
Let's see what you've got!
EDIT: I forgot to mention: skin ideas cannot be in any possible form of copyright violation. Just being on the safe side.
EDIT: Best artwork will also receive prizes if any are awarded.