Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Yune, The soul devourer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yuyake

11-17-2012

Yune, The soul devourer

Mage, Ranged, Assassin, Support

Damage 49 (+2.6 per level)
Health 365(+75 per level)
Mana 300 (+ 60 per level)
Move speed 310
Armor 15 (+3 per level)
Spell Block 35 (+0 per level)
Health Regen 4 (+0.55 per level)
Mana regen 4.35/5 sec (+0.75/sec per level)

Abilities

Soul drain (passive) : For each minion killed around her, Yune restores 5/10/15/20/30 mana and 3/6/9/12/15 hp. If a champion dies, the amount is tripled.

Blur : Yune deals 90/180/270/360/400 (+50% AP) damage over 5 seconds and restores 1/4 of that in mana and hp.

Cooldown : 12/10/8/6/4
Cost : 20/40/70/100/120 mana

Confusion

Yune unleashes horrific powers to fear a nearby champion for 2.5 seconds and the minions around it (Range : 320) for 3 seconds. Also deals 70/120/200/230/2700 (+90% AP)

Cooldown 20/18/15/13/10
Cost : 70/90/110/130/150

Hex (Q) : Yune throws down a hex that lays down for 8 seconds and deals 30/40/50/60/70 (+50% AP) amage per seconds to ennemies that stands in it. Ennemies that stand in it for 6 seconds are stunned until the hex dissipates.

Cooldown 25/23/20/18/15
Cost : 70/85/100/115/130 mana

Soul suffocation :
(Pssive): Each ennemy kill/assist permanantly grants Yune 10/15/20 mana and 5/10/15 hp. (Gains a kill at level 1, wont give her 20 afterwards even if she levels her ult.)
(Active) : Yune unleashes her hunger on an ennemy and deals 300/400/500 (+75% AP) damage and 100/400/700 mana damage (10/30/50 to energy, for those who have no resources it becomes a 10/20/30% damage reduece, for Rengar, it reduce his resource by 1/2/3) This also shields any ally nearby the ennemy (range : 700) for the amount of damage dealt. The shield lasts 5 seconds. If this kills the ennemy, Yune restores 30% of his/her hp.

Cooldown : 120/90/60 seconds
Cost : 150/200/250 mana

Basic attack range : 470

I tought of her look and honestly I am not sure.. Although three details stay ; White victorian-like robe, White long hair, Needs to have a radiance of evilness

Lore :

As a child, Yune always was a loner, staying away from others and even her parents. One day she decided to venture off alone in the night, in the city, that night changed her life. She was walking in the streets when she fell on a group of men, the walked towards her, dangerous looking knives in their hands, as the men tried to grab her, she screamed and they ran in fear. When the almost-teenager girl noticed she could play with them like toys, she started trying different things, until one of them stabbed himself with his knife. She felt the hunger of power grow in her and ate the raw power emanating from the man, his soul.

Years later, the noxian summoners discovered her doings and tried to capture her, she killed a good hundred of them before Urgot came and fought her, both of them almost died and when she woke up she was tied in silver chains, and got forced to join the league to sate her hunger for soul or to be killed. The choice was clear.

joe42

11-17-2012

i dont know what went wrong

you suck

Yuyake

11-17-2012

Quote:
joe42:
i dont know what went wrong

you suck

Well then.. If I suck feel free to go take your time elsewhere dear.. Person.

Killshotarcher

Recruiter

11-17-2012

Ignore that turd he's been saying that to literally everyone on this forum.

UntoldEpic

11-17-2012

Hello there Yuyake!

The abilities the kit comes with are cool, but the max damage of Blur at 450 damage at rank 5 makes her a bit to powerful. Maybe consider lowering the damage and raising the ratio from 45% to 55% to help balance it out making the damage good through out all game unless your going for a powerful early game champion. For Confusion I can see stuns maybe for two seconds or 1.75, but not even Morgana's Q disables you completely. I write this trying to be positive.

Thanks for hearing me out

Yuyake

11-17-2012

Quote:
UntoldEpic:
Hello there Yuyake!

The abilities the kit comes with are cool, but the max damage of Blur at 450 damage at rank 5 makes her a bit to powerful. Maybe consider lowering the damage and raising the ratio from 45% to 55% to help balance it out making the damage good through out all game unless your going for a powerful early game champion. For Confusion I can see stuns maybe for two seconds or 1.75, but not even Morgana's Q disables you completely. I write this trying to be positive.

Thanks for hearing me out

I agree, I made this up from scratches, what I tought behind this was, "little ability ratio with some cooldown and that being the only actual damage she got." But I'll lower it because I agree it's kind of high,, Thankies!

Oh and also, I dont think the stun is that op because it IS long, but you got to stay in an area that deals damage and isnt very big for what, 5 seconds? Nah people will just dash out of it ^^ It's mainly for hiding under a crowd in a 5v5 teamfight

UntoldEpic

11-17-2012

Quote:
Yuyake:
I agree, I made this up from scratches, what I tought behind this was, "little ability ratio with some cooldown and that being the only actual damage she got." But I'll lower it because I agree it's kind of high,, Thankies!

Oh and also, I dont think the stun is that op because it IS long, but you got to stay in an area that deals damage and isnt very big for what, 5 seconds? Nah people will just dash out of it ^^ It's mainly for hiding under a crowd in a 5v5 teamfight

Haha your welcome! And thanks for clearing up with the ability Confusion. It would be nice to see more input Waiting to see more

Yuyake

11-18-2012

Quote:
UntoldEpic:
Haha your welcome! And thanks for clearing up with the ability Confusion. It would be nice to see more input Waiting to see more

Yep! The only bug I had with this is the fact that theres already Ahri to steal "souls" although it's more about the essence, I'd really enjoy this champion to come out, a mix of support and assassin, so great, the damage and the sustain in one Like Jax Zyra or Talon basically, but with more endurance