Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


School girl Lux

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NewRelicspet

Senior Member

11-17-2012

Quote:
Fubby3:
Post the links ot the dirty ones here pleas e



Maybe I should just post them on one of those silly blog sites, huh? I don't think any rules really apply there.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fubby3

Senior Member

11-17-2012

Quote:
NewRelicspet:
Maybe I should just post them on one of those silly blog sites, huh? I don't think any rules really apply there.

Cool

EDIT: I just realised ive ben listening to this for an hour ._.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=NI_fgwbmJg0&feature=fvwp


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NewRelicspet

Senior Member

11-17-2012

Okay, so I've done some work.

http://newrelicspet.blogspot.dk/

Check that out and tell me how it is. It involves a small sneak peak of the full version of this, so the context in that link is not recommended for people younger than 18!
Anyway, tell me how you like it or something.

And carefull with that **** Fubby, it can make you INSANE.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

B4mbam

Member

11-17-2012

"BREASTS ARE BAD QQ" Todays Forums was awesome.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lebrante

Senior Member

11-17-2012

another fat guy
and no.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NewRelicspet

Senior Member

11-17-2012

Quote:
B4mbam:
"BREASTS ARE BAD QQ" Todays Forums was awesome.


Actually... The picture is less pornographic than many of the skins. Lol.

Lebrante, I am tall, slim and I got a girl. You mad?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fubby3

Senior Member

11-17-2012

Quote:
NewRelicspet:
Actually... The picture is less pornographic than many of the skins. Lol.

Lebrante, I am tall, slim and I got a girl. You mad?

Dansk?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NewRelicspet

Senior Member

11-17-2012

Quote:
Fubby3:
Dansk?


Me? Yup. If you are, stick to English bro. I am pretty sure there is a rule saying that we should talk English on the forum, lol. If you want to talk Danish to me, add me ingame.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fubby3

Senior Member

11-17-2012

Quote:
NewRelicspet:
Okay, so I've done some work.

http://newrelicspet.blogspot.dk/

Check that out and tell me how it is. It involves a small sneak peak of the full version of this, so the context in that link is not recommended for people younger than 18!
Anyway, tell me how you like it or something.

And carefull with that **** Fubby, it can make you INSANE.

Well, you would be permabanned if you put it here xD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NewRelicspet

Senior Member

11-17-2012

Quote:
Fubby3:
Well, you would be permabanned if you put it here xD



Lol, yup. But is the blog format looking okay? Figure I could post there and then keep GD updated with links to the blog.