In need of Duo q ADC

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Detnemed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

^^That kinda explains it.

Currently at 1070 i think, From 860 when Season 3 started. I've won my last 5 games in the last two days supporting, Looking for someone who Mains ADC and is good with a decent pool of champs (I dont want someone who only plays Ezreal, There may be times we need Vayne, Or Cait, You know?)

Supports I have, In teirs, To how well I feel I use them

Teir 1:

Taric - So far, He is my Bread and Butter
Soraka - Come on, Soraka, Need Mana? Got ya, Need HP Got ya... What? Toplane needs a heal to win this 1v1? Got ya...
Kayle - Want alot of Poke a slow and a heal along with some invincibility? Im there. (Can also go dps if we need the damage output)
Zilean - Go faster! Come back to Life! I bombed them, Twice....
Teemo - Vayne can't hit you.... Ha HA They ran into my ward... GET THEM... Vayne can't hit you again.... Don't worry, My poison got them... STAND STILL! I didnt die...

Tier 2:
Lux, Janna, Galio, Nautilus, Fiddlesticks, Leona, Sion. (Naut, Fiddle Sion arn't supports... Stfu, and don't add me, I wouldn't put them here, If I couldn't make it work...)

Tier 3:
Morg Nid Shen... I don't have much time in with these guys, I know their mechanics, and would be willing to figure it out if you want to help me practice.

Obviously I'm not going to jump right into ranked games with you, But add me, lets play some normals and see if we mesh up.

And Skype is a must......

PhoenixDog

11-17-2012

Add me, same name as on here. I main ADC Kog, Vayne or Twitch. Been having a Horrid string of games lately...Could use someone reliable...

RazielOscuro

11-17-2012

add me Razieloscuro in game we could duo normals sometime to see how we work together then hit ranked if we have good teamwork. I play ashe, vayne, ez, sivir, trist, and thats it for now i think.

Reneexo

11-17-2012

I play mostly ADC. I tend to main Ashe and Draven, but I also have MF, Sivir, and Cait.

HlERO

11-17-2012

add me. these guys dont have badges. ill duo