A summoner has disconnected, 5 minutes has gone by it is now safe to leave your game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrFoxx

11-26-2012

This is in dota 2, if somoene disconnects, after 5 minutes everyone can leave and the game without worrying about a penalty, this should be in league, in all game modes especially ranked.

Because honestly i hate 4 v 5, the game isnt designed for it, and i shouldnt have to suffer through it.

tablo

11-26-2012

because thats not abusable at all...

Vendorizer

11-26-2012

oh look its this thread again

Raptamei

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxCombo View Post
4v5 is also abusable.

iblist

11-26-2012

*Comes back 6 minutes later*

Hey guys sorry I dce'd my cat ate my ethernet cable, luckily I had a spare sitting around!...where is everyone?....

Kim Jong Peel

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxCombo View Post
If the leaver gets penalized, I don't see how this could be abusable.

Cat Girl Shrek

11-26-2012

Add a penalty to leaving in the first place, leaverbuster is nice but it doesn't help the people the game was ruined for.

InfinAce

11-26-2012

Well, what do you mean by abusable? Do you mean if a team feels like they are losing, someone leaves? They could tighten up the automatic banning on ranked to prevent that. Or maybe people will bully others into leaving so that they don't lose elo. TBH I'm not sure. :\

Hierarch DF

11-26-2012

3 days in a row I met 3 rage quitters on our team and 1 on the enemy team in ranked games (1800ish) during this pre-season
WE DO NEED THAT

Doosfin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

Riot's (I believe Lyte said something along these lines) reasoning for not implementing this is that:

If no one is punished, it would be abused hardcore in ranked. Losing a game? Have someone dc, wait 5 minutes, everyone else dc. No one loses Elo, no one gains Elo, ranked becomes unplayable.

If the leaver is punished, it would create scenarios where players would try to 'bully' one player into leaving for them. To me, that just means more tribunal cases and more ass hats getting banned, but it's Riot's reasoning and not mine.