Freezing at Champion Loading Screen.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dayne McNasty

11-19-2012

I was banned by LeaveBuster for 7 days because of this happening. I have to go the whole Thanksgiving break without playing because no one would help me. Thanks, Riot. Thanks a lot.

Sanlith

11-19-2012

this is happening to me also... If I leave the computer sitting eventually it unfreezes and I will load (i'm assuming after everyone else finishes). but will freeze again at %100. 5-10 min later I will unfreeze and be in the game. I literally had no problems until this begain last night. I tried to reinstall the game, but had the same issue.

Redphang

11-19-2012

I just had the same issue. I never had a problem with LoL until the patch last week. All week long I've been getting massive ping spikes when enemy champions are on screen (normally around 75, when an enemy shows up it spikes up about 300 for every enemy champ on screen). Today I finished loading first, and noticed teammates numbers stopped loading up. I waited a few minutes and nothing changed. Had to alt F4 out and log back in, whereupon the first thing I get is a message that I "abandoned" a game. Fortunately I was able to reconnect but by that time I was 3-4 levels behind everyone else.

Dayne McNasty

11-19-2012

At least you were able to get in, I am unable to load at all. I don't get an error message or anything. My computer simply dies. I have to hard reboot every time I try to load a game. Have tried numerous fixes in custom games and it still refuses to load passed 0%.