Reporting Players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Speakmore

11-17-2012

Hey, so is there a spot where I can report players for harassing in the queue chat?
Because I dodged, didn't want to play with this "guy" who was flaming me, I have screenies, so uh, where can I post them so he gets punished.
He used the C word multiple times, told me it isn't his account so he doesn't care. Thanks!

qhoul

11-17-2012

If you happen to play a game with them and they harass you, or feed on purpose because they're mad, etc etc - you can report them after the game.
You aren't allowed to call out people in this forum, due to the forum code of conduct, so you can't post the screenshots here.
However, I'm not aware of a way to report people just in the normal lobby, or just in the normal launcher screen. Just hit the ignore after the game, and if you really hate their harassing, mute them and play like you would. If they start repeatedly running into turrets like a dumbass or feeding, then report them after the game. Just because your mad at someone, doesn't give you the right to ruin the game of three other players.

Hidden Dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

You can report players that are doing this in champ select or post-game chat (neither of which are recorded for the Tribunal) by taking a screenshot and sending it to Riot via a support ticket.

bobbybuchey

01-09-2013

I just wanted to say the game is great to play but.... Every game win or lose there is a few ****s that report people... that report button had made 90% of the people that play this game a momma's boy little ****... there is a losing team and a winning team every game. you cant do good every ****in game and if you do bad then you have to listen to little *****es cry and say they are going to report you. Take the report button off so there isn't anymore little kid mommy titty sucking tattle tail *****ed on this game. Thank you

TehomCD

01-09-2013

Everyone gets jerks who says they'll report them for having a bad game. People rarely actually follow through with that, though, at least not enough for it to matter. What gets you reported a lot more consistently is retaliating against those people - arguing in chat, or doing something like AFKing or intentionally feeding. That's how you wind up in the Tribunal, not just a few bad games here or there.

I'm not a very positive player. I rarely talk in my games beyond the minimal stuff of timers, mia, etc. And occasionally I've argued with people who harass me. But the key thing is I don't argue enough to ruin games for other people and get myself sent to the Tribunal, so I'm basically a 'neutral' player who's slowly working on becoming positive. I dunno if I have the right personality to be nice to strangers who are complete jerks, but I have the highest regard for people who can actually do that.

GON the Mage Guy

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbybuchey View Post
I just wanted to say the game is great to play but.... Every game win or lose there is a few ****s that report people... that report button had made 90% of the people that play this game a momma's boy little ****... there is a losing team and a winning team every game. you cant do good every ****in game and if you do bad then you have to listen to little *****es cry and say they are going to report you. Take the report button off so there isn't anymore little kid mommy titty sucking tattle tail *****ed on this game. Thank you
I'd probably report you.

Also, don't necro threads. 3 months old. Let it go.