Riot, fix how ELO/ranked works.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heartbound

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mambawarrior0 View Post
On the contrary, most people who complain about elo heII are significantly worse.
Oh look, another idiot who can not read.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mambawarrior0 View Post
On the contrary, most people who complain about elo heII are significantly worse.
I said nothing about the ability of the player in question.

I said Player A's 4 teammates have a skill level roughly equivalent to Player A's 5 teammates.

If Player A is better than this average skill level, he will most likely win the game and increase his Elo.

If Player A is worse than this average skill level, he will most likely win the game and increase his Elo.

But regardless, whether Player A is the best player in the game, worst player in the game, or somewhere in the middle, the skill of his 4 teammates is roughly equivalent to the skill of his 5 enemies.

Heartbound

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
I said nothing about the ability of the player in question.

I said Player A's 4 teammates have a skill level roughly equivalent to Player A's 5 teammates.

If Player A is better than this average skill level, he will most likely win the game and increase his Elo.

If Player A is worse than this average skill level, he will most likely win the game and increase his Elo.

But regardless, whether Player A is the best player in the game, worst player in the game, or somewhere in the middle, the skill of his 4 teammates is roughly equivalent to the skill of his 5 enemies.

I don't care if I get teammates that suck. I care if they troll, or talk ****, or blame others.