Riot, fix how ELO/ranked works.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pandalogy

11-17-2012

Well 1st of all slkye, stop using a champ like wukong who can't carry as much as other champs. and yea the chances of ur friend getting LUCKY players on his team for like 10 straight games don't seem so high. So ur friend must have some sort of "skills" to keep up his lane against 1700s

Heartbound

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
Skill gets yourself fed.
Actually my team standing in the middle of her ult does. You're an idiot.

Heartbound

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandalogy View Post
Well 1st of all slkye, stop using a champ like wukong who can't carry as much as other champs. and yea the chances of ur friend getting LUCKY players on his team for like 10 straight games don't seem so high. So ur friend must have some sort of "skills" to keep up his lane against 1700s
My friend is my cousin. He's not that great, & he knows it. I introduced him to the game not even a few months back.

Heartbound

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandalogy View Post
Wukong EASILY carries games.

ThePiercingArrow

11-18-2012

I hear you man. while all these people deny it. it is true. i am doing my best not to get down to elo hell. cause it does exist how can you deny it. Last season there was a guy trying to play brand jungle. I just don't see how you can carry a team out of that.

SchwettyBawls

11-18-2012

Either these guys are trolling you or they're a few of those extremely lucky a-holes that got carried early on and didn't have to suffer through ELO hell.

That 70 point swing early on makes absolutely no sense to me either. Losing that many points would make sense if you were on a 5 game winning streak and lost to a lower ELO overall team. Not on your first few games though.

KaozGunner

11-18-2012

pogopogopogo ur stupid.. lool

Grizzly Animal

11-18-2012

There was a pro that was in a tournament yesterday...they all made fun of him for his elo. He said his placement matches were lost to trolls and that he can't seem to get back up. I believe it was a pro from the TSM tournament, and that's a guy who gets paid to play lol! ~ Grizz

DrinkCoffe

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slkye View Post
I don't care for what reason it is, or why you even thought of this beyond stupid ****ing mechanic.
But seriously? I'm in Elo hell because I get ******* out the ass like AP teemo ADC, Ryze jungler, afk's, everything. But I'm not gonna complain about the fact we get *******. That's inevitable. I'm pissed because we lose & win 70 ****ing elo at the beginning, until after a few games. So people who get unlucky & get handicap players get stuck in elo hell then only win about 12 each game to get out. While some other baddies can get 1600+ ELO if they get lucky teams and never have to worry about elo hell because he no longer loses 70 elo when losing. Great ****ing mechanic riot. I'm sure everybody loves this. It's all about luck & no skill. We already have that with the people we get matched up with.

Now our ELO has to be done that way? Please tell me why! I would love to know this.
You have no god damn ****ing idea how rustled my jimmies are right now.
HA your my fav i feel the same way riot wont fix a couple massive problems in their game cause their a bunch of dicks who only care about the asian tournaments and making new champions whle they leave the majority of the people who play frustrated as ****

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal View Post
There was a pro that was in a tournament yesterday...they all made fun of him for his elo. He said his placement matches were lost to trolls and that he can't seem to get back up. I believe it was a pro from the TSM tournament, and that's a guy who gets paid to play lol! ~ Grizz
Doubt it, but if you're going to make this claim, you need to back it up. Clarify which tournament, and name the pro.

There are countless pros that have quickly made the climb on smurf to over 2000 Elo easily. And they do it repeatedly.