Lane trolls and a solution to them here!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KenshinNC82

11-17-2012

OK so I've been playing LoL since late august after having spent over 6 years playing Guild Wars and WoW competitively. I have never in my time in online games seen so many trolls as I do here. I've been playing Zed lately(broken right?) and I love him as a mid champ but most of the time lately when I lock in and in champ select chat put that I'm playing mid and load my masteries for mid lane it gets stolen from me by some dumpster kid. So the game starts and I normally leash blue if we have a jungler and they ask, I do leash for them and turn around to head back to my lane(mid) and find it stolen by some champ that normally has no reason to be at mid. Every time this happens the game is lost.

Anyways I digress, my solution to this would be a new Qing system sort of like what WoW uses for random dungeons where you select the role you want and don't get a full group til all roles have been filled. And to make this even more effective make it to where they get one free troll then instant temp ban(or perm for repeat offenders) if they do it again. I just don't understand why people make the team lose the game intentionally by lane trolling and then when you report them nothing ever gets done but the one time I troll I get a 4 day ban for first offense. There just seems to be a huge lack of true justice around this game and I, for one would love to see something done about it.

KenshinNC82

11-17-2012

I see two lane trolls have downvoted me...

Toonzilla

11-17-2012

Making a Queuing system where it makes you select your role before compiling your team - will never happen...

it would completely advocate for a certain type of meta, almost setting a standard as to how the game should be played.

Riot has already said they would not do this.

KenshinNC82

11-17-2012

Well they have to do something else because this problem is getting more and more out of hand and the Tribunal or whatever sucks and hardly ever bans those worthy and hit people like me with 4 days bans for not much other than defending myself from other trolls.