I am in a Constant "Reconnect" mode.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lipton a

11-17-2012

same here

FatcelloBoy97

11-17-2012

Me 2 plsss fix it

Hayker

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayker View Post
Hey guys, thought I'd chip in.

First of all, there is a forum for bugs, post there. However beyond that this has been a known glitch for awhile now. It just happened to me too. A simple fix that seems to work is to play a game or two on a scrub account.

The first time this happened to me I only had to play one game, the second time I had to play two. This is my third time encountering this glitch and I will see if it needs to be three. That will be a nuisance if the number keep rising... I am sure riot is working on fixing this glitch, it's not exactly easy to make a game this big with no bugs. Hope this helps
shameless self quote to try and help people

Andrew is a God

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Are there any Riot employees that work the forums or are they all setting in a penthouse suite in china getting their dicks sucked while patting each other on the back?

Bol 1dA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

^^^

Bol 1dA

11-17-2012

riot is SO unprofessional, kind of annoying.

FatcelloBoy97

11-17-2012

guys plss fix it

biIbo

11-17-2012

Same here, I got kicked out of a game and now it said I left. This is ridiculous if I actually get banned for afking.

Hayker

11-17-2012

Holy **** do any of you people read the thread? I've posted twice now explaining a potential fix. Don't worry about being banned for afking in a game skinnybones, as the game does not exist

SlïpKnöT

11-17-2012

Same here,