Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I am in a Constant "Reconnect" mode.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lipton a

11-17-2012

same here

FatcelloBoy97

11-17-2012

Me 2 plsss fix it

Hayker

11-17-2012

Quote:
Hayker:
Hey guys, thought I'd chip in.

First of all, there is a forum for bugs, post there. However beyond that this has been a known glitch for awhile now. It just happened to me too. A simple fix that seems to work is to play a game or two on a scrub account.

The first time this happened to me I only had to play one game, the second time I had to play two. This is my third time encountering this glitch and I will see if it needs to be three. That will be a nuisance if the number keep rising... I am sure riot is working on fixing this glitch, it's not exactly easy to make a game this big with no bugs. Hope this helps

shameless self quote to try and help people

Andrew is a God

Recruiter

11-17-2012

Are there any Riot employees that work the forums or are they all setting in a penthouse suite in china getting their dicks sucked while patting each other on the back?

Bol 1dA

11-17-2012

^^^

Bol 1dA

11-17-2012

riot is SO unprofessional, kind of annoying.

FatcelloBoy97

11-17-2012

guys plss fix it

biIbo

11-17-2012

Same here, I got kicked out of a game and now it said I left. This is ridiculous if I actually get banned for afking.

Hayker

11-17-2012

Holy **** do any of you people read the thread? I've posted twice now explaining a potential fix. Don't worry about being banned for afking in a game skinnybones, as the game does not exist

SlïpKnöT

11-17-2012

Same here,