I am in a Constant "Reconnect" mode.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MAVAIJR

11-17-2012

game wasn't created and occurs nothing, the client tried to restart, writes "reconnected" and that doesn't occur, and at my friends too

PhoOniAzn

11-17-2012

same with me but i just finish a game and than i got the reconnect button and i coundn't even look a that stat page and i can't even get on...... does this have to do with connect issue they early in one for the tournaments

Aironblood

11-17-2012

Same here I can not RECONNECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bol 1dA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

riots client is so bad, rofl. so annoying.

IllumisxIllfaer

Recruiter

11-17-2012

Lol agreed, so many problems with riot servers xD I tried to start a rank game, accepted and now it just says reconnect >_< hopefully we get some ip boost or rp and we dont lose elo for those who started ranked games...

A Fail Tale

11-17-2012

yep same for me too restarted pc restarted client nothing chaning x.x

Crash Override

11-17-2012

cant get enough of this :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8h9HyoZAa4

Acorn Thief

11-17-2012

35minutes later, can't reconnect. not sure is my games is still going, or if this is still apart of the bug

Hayker

11-17-2012

Hey guys, thought I'd chip in.

First of all, there is a forum for bugs, post there. However beyond that this has been a known glitch for awhile now. It just happened to me too. A simple fix that seems to work is to play a game or two on a scrub account.

The first time this happened to me I only had to play one game, the second time I had to play two. This is my third time encountering this glitch and I will see if it needs to be three. That will be a nuisance if the number keep rising... I am sure riot is working on fixing this glitch, it's not exactly easy to make a game this big with no bugs. Hope this helps

Comatose

11-17-2012

this. i hate it1