Katarina is 12/0/4 in M5 vs ECL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Srankstrum

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epictues View Post
kat has no business having spell block.

super bursty, infinite flash, team melter with highest damage output in game;

lets also make her a tank and give her spell block! great idea!
"Spell block"? Kat can't block any spells; she can juke them with her Shunpo if that's what you're referring to. If you're going to hate on Kat at least know what her abilities do.

GhostStalker

11-17-2012

Personally I think she's fine. As long as long as she can't build tanky and deal great damage.

gG Rallans

11-17-2012

Who has a higher win rate than kat?

Cruice

11-17-2012

Kat is the only AoE assassin, and her ult does more to 3 targets than any other assassin's ult does to a single target. OP to the max. The only people that won't agree she is over powered are the players who like to play her continuously.

Sh0ck And Awe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

wait, katarina is strong?
who knew

Isist

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mxie View Post
M5 also played a game vs SK where Ocelote played Kat just last week. They crushed SK.

It's almost as if a good mid played well. Also I'm not sure how well Alex plays on Diana, I don't think I've ever seen him use her before.
Diana is a counter to Kat, lanewise and teamfight.

Reygekan

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelPants View Post
She also has the 4th highest win rate. Something needs to be done about her, she snowballs entirely too hard.
http://www.lolking.net/charts?region...e&range=weekly

Narrowed it to weekly, since she's been nerfed recently, and exclusively to gold because it has a higher sample size than plat. You'll find she is #10 on this list. You find at this ELO that Taric has a higher win rate and play rate than her, and Amumu has similar play rates and a higher win rate. The top champs, Zyra, Shaco, Rumble, Taric, and Amumu are fairly constant.

Win rates are NOT the best way of determining if a champion is too strong. These are solo queue records. Notice that a lot of these champions perform more strongly against uncoordinated teams. Amumu, Taric, Shaco, Teemo, and Katarina specifically.

Win rate is a statistic, but a misleading one. It isn't the whole story, and shouldn't be cited as the whole story.

Nor is one game, there are other competitive League of Legends games where players have done just as well with other champions.

What I want to see are overall tournament play pick and ban statistics and average performance statistics across teams and across countries as well as general professional input and opinion and place in team compositions. Is she a must have? This is the kind of data I think Riot would look at, not just one game and not just one chart on lolking.

Insentience

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isist View Post
Diana is a counter to Kat, lanewise and teamfight.
It's funny because Kat's best counter is an OP champ.

Isist

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insentience View Post
It's funny because Kat's best counter is an OP champ.
that is, if you take Annie out of the league.

Corporal Cupcake

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiragon View Post
Therefore she must be OP.
She's not OP because she did well in a professional level, she's OP because she does well at all levels.