1150 -1200 + Elo tips for me?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WildLeon

11-17-2012

The 2nd 3rd and 4th posters should be shot, then shot again. What jerks. go play some CoD or Halo, this community doesn't need you.

To the OP, Like was said, wards are key. Make sure you work with your team and create teamwork. When you see an opportunity or advantage take it. For example if you are jungle and botlane just got a double kill, Do dragon with help from the midlane!

If mid just got a kill, invade thier jungle for buffs and exp.

If your top and got a kill, try and help another lane out.

If your mid, ask your jungler if you can have wraiths between waves (i especially enjoy doing with with heavy pushers like karthus, cass, brand, and ahri. It really keeps your CS high, and denies enemy roaming while keeping you safe from ganks)

If your first pick dont ban what you can play. If you can play shen or maphite or morgana, then make the other team ban it, or play them.

Coteedgett

11-17-2012

Don't bother playing this game, there are always ******* who will **** your elo

DP1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Play safe, Play Smart.

SinRG

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DP1 View Post
Play safe, Play Smart.
Nah bro, balls deep or go home!

I Love Slurpees

11-18-2012

Be friendly and don't harass allies if they do something stupid, negative attitude = negative score

first time Vayne

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DP1 View Post
Play safe, Play Smart.
Can't emphasize this enough. Too many times at that elo I see people being overaggressive, like they think if they don't get kills, they can't win.

Focus on cs (12 cs = 1 kill without shut down gold), ward EVERYTHING (buy 2 wards each time you go back), and help your team whenever you can.

Tell your team what your best laning role is in champ selection. If they take it, then play your second best -- always have a backup.

And don't be negative...ever...no matter how bad things get or how upset people get. The last post was right about that, too. Negative attitudes break up teamwork. You will lose if your team gets pissed.

Good luck.