do you agree with me ?

yes 9 20.93%
somewhat 4 9.30%
no 26 60.47%
i dont care 4 9.30%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

riot just doesn't understand

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ugotthestuffxp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeKsg View Post
Junior forum member. No badges. Chances are YOU dont know what YOU are talking about

i do know what im talking about i just dont go on the fourms lately untill today

ugotthestuffxp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinnyboness View Post
You are pretty much asking for less ban time for being a dick. Not going to happen.

well i play to win i dont need people that are bad to get in my way i tell my opinion is that wrong ?

Coteedgett

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeKsg View Post
Junior forum member. No badges. Chances are YOU dont know what YOU are talking about
Because what YOU are saying is just OH SO helpful.
Honestly, you think you know everything ? go ahead and tell him what he needs to do instead of being a *TWHAT. KTHX?

Sephrinx

11-18-2012

I do not suck, I am the best that has ever played.

Joe Krake

11-18-2012

on one hand I agree with you because there are people so abysmally bad at this game that it really just blows your mind. And no matter how often you win your lane, sacrifice your self to save people or pull their fat out of the fire. They still tower dive at 1/4 health or build extremely silly.

on the other hand I don't really care for "I only play to win attitude"

In general it's just something you're going to have to deal with. Find people on the forum your skill level if possible.

lambofhate

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fartonmydee View Post
You may hurting other player's feelings.Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all. You probably suck at the game too.
if RIOt wants [eople to ruin the game via sucking ass and making the good people go away then GG WP noob team will become a common saying

Mindllapse

11-18-2012

if you lose almost every game you play, the common denominator is that you are in those games

deirin

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugotthestuffxp View Post
so yeah its very frustrating to lose EVERY game you play because people are just naturally bad at this game. i was banned till November 24 for telling people what i think about losing EVERY game to people that just dont know how to play the game. i canot just sit there and not tell anyone that they they suck . i mean when you lose almost every game you play you tend to get mad very easily. i dont think i should be banned for so long on giving my opinion on the other player

well...i somewhat agree in the sense that all elo class got mixed in the new season...its a mess...literally...because...all elo are too close to each other...

like when its 3 gold and 2 silver vs 3 gold and 2 silver...no matter what, 2 silver get carried up in elo...ur literally caught with ppl that dont belong in your elo...

its also hell for diamond or plat that lose i guess, met 1 today...he couldnt get his elo up...

and like hell to get up in elo if you lose a little bit (specially if you main support), since your caught in games that will snowball no matter what happens

but, if your pro at snowballing games, i guess theres no problem there....