do you agree with me ?

yes 9 20.93%
somewhat 4 9.30%
no 26 60.47%
i dont care 4 9.30%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

riot just doesn't understand

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Liard

11-17-2012

Every game you lose has a common factor.

You.

If you lose "EVERY" game, you're partly to blame.

Drag0nBread

11-17-2012

^

RazielOscuro

11-17-2012

Rage can be a ***** to overcome. Its hard not too when you do really well but the rest of your team refuses to take any advice or help out (even when you tell them nicely and with good intentions). Too many games where i offer some good advice to people and get raged at in return. Its hard not to get angry at idiots to be honest so I feel for you. Hell even the pro's do it all the time. Constant shouts of idiots and ******* on streams about how bad people are at the game no matter what Elo they play lol....I just find it kinda funny

ugotthestuffxp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephrinx View Post
I know what you mean.

I play the game to win. I don't play it for fun, i play it because I am good at it and roflstomp kids. It seems other people play it just to fk off and derp around. And then i get reported for playing to win and not wanting to deal with their stupid **** feeding troll nonsense.

I no longer play this game. Noobs. Noobs and fking ******* everywhere. I just can't deal with them any more.

Why don't I have forum badge o.0
dude im the same thing i dont play to have fun i play ti win i aram to have fun but i always like winning

ugotthestuffxp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liard View Post
Every game you lose has a common factor.

You.

If you lose "EVERY" game, you're partly to blame.

no im not the one to blame its not me you know there are feedders out ther that just honeslty suck you cant do anything about it you cannot carry 2 feeders on every team you get , ever heard of elo hell ? yeah alot of feeders there

ugotthestuffxp

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazielOscuro View Post
Rage can be a ***** to overcome. Its hard not too when you do really well but the rest of your team refuses to take any advice or help out (even when you tell them nicely and with good intentions). Too many games where i offer some good advice to people and get raged at in return. Its hard not to get angry at idiots to be honest so I feel for you. Hell even the pro's do it all the time. Constant shouts of idiots and ******* on streams about how bad people are at the game no matter what Elo they play lol....I just find it kinda funny

i totally get you

ugotthestuffxp

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerchio View Post
Just go and play Dota 2 the amount of troll there is almost 0 so u can play to win every game, this is what I do in lol u find only troll no1 take serius the games

i dont like dota 2 i like to play LOL but i cant deal with the trolls and feeders.

HlERO

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugotthestuffxp View Post
so yeah its very frustrating to lose EVERY game you play because people are just naturally bad at this game. i was banned till November 24 for telling people what i think about losing EVERY game to people that just dont know how to play the game. i canot just sit there and not tell anyone that they they suck . i mean when you lose almost every game you play you tend to get mad very easily. i dont think i should be banned for so long on giving my opinion on the other player
Junior forum member. No badges. Chances are YOU dont know what YOU are talking about

Stonebuilt

11-17-2012

Unless you're getting paid to play, you have no room to ***** at anyone. You say you don't play to have fun, you play to win. Neato. Why does what you play for mean more than what the people you play with play for? Simple fact is, Riot doesn't support raging and being rude to your fellow summoners. So you got banned. The game isn't centered around raging and (hopefully) it never will be. You got what you deserved. GG.

biIbo

11-17-2012

You are pretty much asking for less ban time for being a dick. Not going to happen.