Who sould I play next

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Torpidbunny

11-17-2012

So I am still new to this game (lvl 10). I wanna know who I should play as my next ap mid. I got pretty good with annie, but I wanna move on. I like the bustiness of anie. I do not like ryze btw.

Darth Righteous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

You should try each type of character as they become free. That way you can find which type you like better then concentrate on that character for a while.

Sploat

11-17-2012

I would recommend Katarina and Diana. They are my two favorite mid champs and both can dominate mid. With Diana, you get a shield, a pull, and an Q+Ult combo that is a great move to pull off. With Katarina, you get a dash ability, an insanely powerful ultimate, and good AOE damage. Granted, these are both high skill champions, but in the right hands they can both be very dangerous.

Aintnomark08

11-17-2012

Ahri and Akali are pretty good mid champions to though they can be a bit difficult to master though. =/

Kharnil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

As someone said, play all of the free champions to get a feel for their abilities. I'm sure you'll find others that naturally intrigue you.

I personally enjoy Akali. She takes some practice and eventually needs her own special rune page set up to make the most of her passive, but she's a lot of fun. For me, setting certain skills to smart cast makes the combos easier to pull off - for example, I like to smartcast Annie's Q and W to make sure enemies bear the brunt of the damage. For Akali, I find that smartcasting her Q and her R makes her combos more fluid to pull off.

Just have fun!

hossaim

11-17-2012

Depends on how much IP you are looking to spend.

If you are looking at 1350 then Veigar is a good choice

If you happen to have 4800 then Kennen and Malhazar are good picks.

At 6300 Ahir and Brand are good.