Hey LoL Feminists, Take a seat

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King GrimPhenom

Senior Member

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephtis View Post
I'm pretty sure to be a true feminist you have to be a woman.

The ones complaining are guys trying look moral and just. And just come off as whiney puritans.
as I stated, they do it for the chicks man


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xyler94

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louvier View Post
i also dont need people to tell me where my place is and dictate where i'm allowed to complain? (no offense) unless you're from riot of course

but if i see a problem in a video game, i'm going to complain about it at that video game
just like people report bugs and imbalances in the forums

since theres no "social justice herderp forum"
i'll be posting it here

its only a huge chunk because so many people are scared off by it
and how many good and popular moba's out there don't oversexualize the women?
how many games in general are directed exclusively towards men (whether or not women play it too) but women are stuck with games like cooking mama?

like ive said, riot doesnt have to stop making sexy champions for the male gamers
i just want them not to overaccentuate breasts (because lolthatstheonlywaywecantellyourachick) on every other champ
and not to sexualize characters that dont need it unless its in an alternate skin because its fine to make sexy skins for non sexy champs
and not to make 5 sexy girls in a row.

they arent going to sacrifice pleasing the male population because no one is asking them to stop making boobs or sexy characters
i just want more variety -in addition to- the sexy champs
so that its not sexy dryad sexy darkmage sexy mermaid what sexy character do we have next? you know?


(and before anyone says it, it doesnt matter how different their histories are if they all have the same basic "i'm a sexy girl i use my sexiness to lure in my victims" template. and slight changes in hip/bust size is not what i call variety in body types)
Did you really just make a comparison to your personal opinon to reporting glitches and bugs? there is a forum specific for such things, it's called the bug report forum (or something like that)

don't go compairing Oranges to a steak


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KajaGrae

Senior Member

11-17-2012

Bring on the Fat Chick Champ. See how well that sells. Target audience. Just saying.

Also, Nami was drawn BY a woman according to IronStylus' post.

Phemnatzi pls.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sephtis

Senior Member

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimPhenom View Post
as I stated, they do it for the chicks man
They are doing it wrong then


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Justin BeiBR

Senior Member

11-17-2012

Make a female Trundle and make everyone happy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King GrimPhenom

Senior Member

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atalie Louise View Post
I'm a female and I find the female champs quite appealing in my eyes. I love Miss Fortune and her massive boobs that bounce when she runs.

Come on, who the hell hates big boobs?
Nazis


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

adfadfadfaf

Senior Member

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salintecra View Post
I don't know how to start this. I want to say you're wrong, but that feels offensive and like I'm trying to tell you to not believe something you feel. But I do disagree with you, not because of WHAT you're arguing (objectification of women), but WHERE you're arguing it. You're on a forum, for a video game, which historically is a male dominated industry. You're trying to tell guys, that looking at (what they see as) beautiful women, is wrong.

I posted earlier, but you might have missed it, talking about the other side. What you're doing now, is like a couple of guys going on a forum for Glee, or Twilight, or some other female dominate entertainment, and arguing that the guys in the show are unrealistically good looking, and it's not right to build up females expectations of the male populace. You see how silly that would be?

Tl;dr - You're entitled to your opinion on women objectification, but you need a better example than a video game targeted to a large male population.
So you're saying that because this is a MANS VIDEOGAME!!!!!!!!! We can objectify woman if we want to because MEN PLAY THIS GAMAE AND MEN ARE IMPORTANT!!!, its a MAN GAME! MALE POPULATION!!!....sounds a lot to me like like the women's suffrage issue.....POLITICS IS A MAN PLACE, ergo we can make women not vote


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsunehme

Senior Member

11-17-2012

so much cirlce jerk on the front page. i can't stand it. going back to /r/leagueoflegends.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Well Hungarian

Senior Member

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louvier View Post
i also dont need people to tell me where my place is and dictate where i'm allowed to complain? (no offense) unless you're from riot of course

but if i see a problem in a video game, i'm going to complain about it at that video game
just like people report bugs and imbalances in the forums
since theres no "social justice herderp forum"
i'll be posting it here

its only a huge chunk because so many people are scared off by it
and how many good and popular moba's out there don't oversexualize the women?
how many games in general are directed exclusively towards men (whether or not women play it too) but women are stuck with games like cooking mama?

like ive said, riot doesnt have to stop making sexy champions for the male gamers
i just want them not to overaccentuate breasts (because lolthatstheonlywaywecantellyourachick) on every other champ
and not to sexualize characters that dont need it unless its in an alternate skin because its fine to make sexy skins for non sexy champs
and not to make 5 sexy girls in a row.

they arent going to sacrifice pleasing the male population because no one is asking them to stop making boobs or sexy characters
i just want more variety -in addition to- the sexy champs
so that its not sexy dryad sexy darkmage sexy mermaid what sexy character do we have next? you know?


(and before anyone says it, it doesnt matter how different their histories are if they all have the same basic "i'm a sexy girl i use my sexiness to lure in my victims" template. and slight changes in hip/bust size is not what i call variety in body types)
While I do understand what you are saying I will just sum it up with one example I saw recently.

A video game targeted towards women. Desperate Housewives. It was on sale at WalMart for 5 dollars. Now, honestly...do you think that was a huge cash cow for the company that made the game? No, it wasn't...or it wouldn't be next to Farm Simulator for the same price.

I personally welcome gamers of all ages, male or female. The more the merrier! At the end of the day you have to realize who spends more time playing games. Until you can buy a limited edition copy of Call of Duty with a matching handbag, most females will have interests elsewhere.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xyler94

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by adfadfadfaf View Post
So you're saying that because this is a MANS VIDEOGAME!!!!!!!!! We can objectify woman if we want to because MEN PLAY THIS GAMAE AND MEN ARE IMPORTANT!!!, its a MAN GAME! MALE POPULATION!!!
Hey, you are back, how was the game?