Do we want to see the Ribbons change? And How?

Keep the same 5 1.56%
Change ribbon color when a different honor becomes higher 68 21.25%
Include a different color band/alter your current ribbon 65 20.31%
Add additional ribbons. (One on each corner. Since there are 4.) 240 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 320. You may not vote on this poll

Changing Ribbons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Striking Wolf

Senior Recruiter

11-17-2012

Just curious if your ribbon will change colors, depending on if you have more of one kind of honor. I started with the honorable opponent ribbon, but recently I've been playing Sona, a support, and I've been doing pretty well. So, I've gotten a lot of teamwork honors. Now my teamwork honors are more than my honorable opponents.

So, will you the be a mechanic implemented where the color will change when one becomes higher than the other? Or, an idea I had, which i would like to provide. What if the ribbon had a different color band around it? Or even give another Ribbon. One on each corner.

Such as how i have more teamwork than opponent honors. I see it as the ribbon being green with a singe red band on it. To show others that I, along as other players, have been honored for more than one thing. What do the other players think?

I would really appreciate a response. Thank you for your time.

PDiddy

11-17-2012

red > green > yellow > purple

Yes it overides

Striking Wolf

Senior Recruiter

11-17-2012

wow, that was quick. lol. Mine has not changed as of yet.

seredhras

11-17-2012

so does red override green or does green override red?

Striking Wolf

Senior Recruiter

11-17-2012

Yeah, from what your post says, it looks like if you have red then you're stuck with it.

seredhras

11-17-2012

I'd really much rather have any colour other than red; everyone has red it seems

I also think the teamwork one is a lot harder to get than the honourable opponent one; I've always had more teamwork than honourable opponent; and I get almost no honour for friendly or helpful

Striking Wolf

Senior Recruiter

11-17-2012

Yeah, i feel the same way. Would be nice to see the other honors. Showing that others have done well in other areas, so you can know what to expect.

BIood Fox

11-17-2012

I'd like the honors shown where given. I've got 66 teamworks, and about 44 honorable... I'd love if I ended up with Honorable AND teamwork

Deathremar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

would be cool to be under the archievement tab too

drina7e

11-20-2012

Quick question (s):

"red > green > yellow > purple

Yes it overides"

So, when I get my green, it won't show because I already have my red? I <3 my red, it's important, but ... I also played hard for my green, and have far more green points! That's the one I wanted to show off in the first place, that's just how I roll. =)

Anyways, it sounds like I should have said "please, noone give me Honorable Opponent points, I'm going for my Teamwork" at the end every match =P To me, that just sounds like the system is broken.

RIOT: please display all ribbons on the account and scale the ribbons according to what the player has done: any gamer playing responsibly should be able to get all 4 at "Tier 1" without too much time, Tier 2 is different for each player and more difficult, but still doable for regulars like myself, Tier 3 of all 4 would prolly be just the really elite players, teams I wouldn't want to spar with.

Just my opinion, I have been wrong before =) like if you agree, flame if you want, I'm here all week, lol =D