Xavier - The Auramaster

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lykurgus

11-18-2012

I think Alucard has a point, I love the Aura's that each piece of equipment grant, but my thoughts are adding a targeted effect?

Such as his W, it could be used as an on click ability, damaging an enemy hit by it, not necessarily needing to target the enemy, to give him a little harass. Something similar could be done with his other abilities and my suggestion still intends to leave the Ability where they land, just to add something extra to them to aid in lane.

Another suggestion for his Q could be a skill shot missile sort of like Zed's W and Fizz's Ult, where you can place where they will land within a certain distance, but allies hit with it gain a small shield. I suggest making them skill shots because he would need to be in the middle of a team fight in order to make use of any of his auras being dropped at his feet, where as his effectiveness when running to a fight is limited.

UntoldEpic

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykurgus View Post
I think Alucard has a point, I love the Aura's that each piece of equipment grant, but my thoughts are adding a targeted effect?

Such as his W, it could be used as an on click ability, damaging an enemy hit by it, not necessarily needing to target the enemy, to give him a little harass. Something similar could be done with his other abilities and my suggestion still intends to leave the Ability where they land, just to add something extra to them to aid in lane.

Another suggestion for his Q could be a skill shot missile sort of like Zed's W and Fizz's Ult, where you can place where they will land within a certain distance, but allies hit with it gain a small shield. I suggest making them skill shots because he would need to be in the middle of a team fight in order to make use of any of his auras being dropped at his feet, where as his effectiveness when running to a fight is limited.
Going on what you said, maybe possibly making them skill shots that have something happen if activated early or reach the end of the path. I want to say it's like Anivia's Q where she can stun enemy's if timed correctly and still apply the frost on to them for her E. Just a thought

Kaomix

11-19-2012

bump

ZanzabarTheEagle

Recruiter

11-19-2012

well we do need a new support...