Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Even the Sun sets eventually

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snowy Poro

11-17-2012

Hello guys

I've been thinking.. and well, I just think it's time go. RPing Leona is getting to be real grating, I can think of literally nothing to do with her. On top of this, the old Diana left and it just feels like all the work I put into that went down the drain as well. On top of it all, I don't think I have done Leona justice at all, and other things have just taken up my time. So I will be stepping down. Hopefully someone will pick up the champion I love so much and do her justice

Farewell, Leona Bott

Ask the Tempest

11-17-2012

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Breaths.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
;_;

Heil Teemo

11-17-2012

I'll still see you around, won't I, darling?

Xander Blade

Recruiter

11-17-2012

but i dun wanna see you go

AODRG

11-17-2012

But if you go...who would bring Diana to justice?

Ask Galio

11-17-2012

As the sun sets each night, so shall it rise again in the morning.

Emperor Titus

11-17-2012

So everyday she's gonna come back to RP and leave every night?

Ask Shyvana

11-17-2012

Aww. Bye!

Ask the Kumiho

11-17-2012

>:

Ask The Reaver

11-17-2012

AT THE END OF THE DAY THERE'S ANOTHER DAY DAWNING!

AND THE SUN ON THE HILLS IS WAITING TO RISE!

We'll miss you, me specifically.