Competitive HoN Player Looking for LoL team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Umokthar

11-17-2012

My name is Dany_Fr3nchy_Savard, I'm from Canada I am a very competitive Individual I Started playing Heroes of Newreth Back in 2009 in the first Few beta wave. I played Counter-Strike at Cal-M Cal-I Levels, I went to WCG Canada Two times, and Got invitation to MLG in the past.I Consider myself as a Pro gamer, Had a partnership with Razer. I always play to be the best and play with the best i Reached 2.4k Raiting arena and played on Arena Tournament, I was also in the Highest PVE GUILD In World of Warcraft, Also i have played SC2 at Master level.

I am a good team players good communication and very mature. I also played DotA in, Cal but i was more focused on CS at the time.

I have not played with many teams in HoN Only rung for a few no name team for some Aussie Competition.

I have no problem with Constructive criticism

My information will be following

PS: http://www.twitch.tv/fr3nchy

I also participated in a few Amateur Tournaments. So i know a bit of the Competitivie Scenes, of HoN.

Account name: Umokthar

Role: Support / AP

Thanx you for taking the time into reading my post and hope to hear from you soon.

Umokthar

11-17-2012

Bump

Umokthar

11-17-2012

Bump

Umokthar

11-17-2012

To da top!

DarkePacific

11-18-2012

What's your solo que elo?

MustafaFeeds

11-18-2012

Not trying to be a dick or something but for someone with so much gaming experience and some with a moba your last hitting needs some work. Should explain more about your champion pool and league of legends experience though.

Umokthar

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkePacific View Post
What's your solo que elo?
I havent done much ranked tried 2 of them and we lost -_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustafaFeeds View Post
Not trying to be a dick or something but for someone with so much gaming experience and some with a moba your last hitting needs some work. Should explain more about your champion pool and league of legends experience though.
I am playing mostly support , I don't play much ADC and AD So i do not focus on LH but i will be trying to play AD and ADC just for fun once i master Support :P

Umokthar

11-19-2012

Been Streaming got to 1400 now. AIming for the 1850 by next sunday.

Umokthar

11-21-2012

Bump

Umokthar

11-22-2012

Bump