Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

☼☼☼ 2k Upvotes For Huntress Sivir ☼☼☼

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tantaparo

Recruiter

11-17-2012

Hi, I'm Tantaparo, or Jenny. I have played for awhile now (I cannot even remember when I started. I believe it was during the beta.). I'm not an amazing player (1350 elo), but I am very dedicated. I am on the GD forums whenever I can be, I'm sure some of you have seen me before, and I love to play LoL! After hearing about the 2k upvote situation, my hopes were raised for the chance to get my favorite skin, Huntress Sivir. Thanks for your support! Sivir is my main ADC, I have always loved her, and I bought Spectacular Sivir because of this. Now, I would really like to Huntress Sivir because she looks SUPER epic, and I would love to play Sivir with this skin on. Please make my wish come true! I'd be willing to trade skin(s) for Huntress Sivir. If you would like to trade with me, give me an upvote, bump, and post your offer! Thanks so much! I wish you all a good day!

Thank you.

"Hey everyone Tantaparo wanted me to post my proof of owning the skin so here it is:
In addition since all the legacy skins besides snowdown 2011/Harrowing 2012/Shadow Isle are going on sale; The trade has been changed to Huntress Sivir for 7RP since I will be able to obtain Masquerade Evelynn long before the trade is ready.
Note this is not her taking advantage of me. I wanted to do it for nothing. She would not hear of this and wanted to offer me something else, but since I have 277 skins already that wasn't exactly possible without having a limited edition skin to trade. So since she had nothing else she offered the RP on her account.
Now get her the 2k upvotes community come on!" - Kurogano

I have accepted the request. Please help me reach my goal!

Help Kurogano Too:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2700608

FancySheep

11-17-2012

That's a pretty ugly skin in my opinion, but you get your first upvote. Good luck

EDIT: Just realized, it IS indeed in the Gamer's Choice pack- It's a hefty amount of RP though. But 2k upvotes are hard. Maybe you should start a stream and people can donate to help you get money for the RP needed?

WesIey

11-17-2012

make a darius cosplay and i will upvote you

IS16ffe2a1907a2bf5018d6

11-17-2012

Good Luck! Enjoy the bump

HotpoopPP

11-17-2012

Can't you get huntress Sivir if you get one of the bundles?

Wagasaki

11-17-2012

for only 3900 RP you can buy that skin since it comes with the Gamer's Choice pack bundle in the pvp.net shop lol

Tantaparo

Recruiter

11-17-2012

Thanks for the support! I'd like to just trade a skin for a skin. I have a large amount of unavailable skins that I would be willing to part from.

Scrappyboss13

Recruiter

11-17-2012

Gluck~ Upvote +1

krimsonKasper

11-17-2012

Do you own

Kitty Kat Katarina?

Definetly Not Blitzcrank?

Triumphant Ryze?

I would be willing to trade huntress sivir for one of those 3.

FancySheep

11-17-2012

Another bump for you.