High FPS, Low Ping, In Game Delay

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pray

11-17-2012

bump

Pray

11-17-2012

Bump. really desperate for help on this.

KariRose

11-18-2012

There will always be a delay, The game is server side. And everyone connects at the same time. The server reads everyone's action and calculates the time between everyone's action. It gives everyone a fair chance. So people with low ping and high ping can respond with the proper action. Otherwise the person with the high end computer and faster internet connection would win no matter what.

Pray

11-18-2012

This is not what is going on. This is an unnatural, new delay that has suddenly started with me a few days ago. Its like i have a 200 ping even though my ping says 50.

Pray

11-18-2012

Bump... So badly want a fix for this.

AgressiveMofo

11-18-2012

Have you checked your windows firewall? Add League _ lolclient_ and Rads to the exceptions.. Uninstall Media Booster.. and if all else fails traceroute to Riots Servers and see if your getting a bad route to the servers.

Pray

11-19-2012

I added all of these exceptions to my windows firewall (though it was already turned off), disabled my anti-virus, and turned off wait for v-sync and turned FPS to HIGH (jumped up to 125+ FPS). My lag problem seems to be gone, somewhat, but I am not sure which of these things changed it. Nor am I aware as to why these things affected me now when they had not effected me before.

I am unable to look further into the issue as i have received a 3 day ban X_X