High FPS, Low Ping, In Game Delay

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pray

11-17-2012

Hello, I have been dealing with this odd in game delay for the last month. I am not sure if it is on my end or not, but I am trying to fix it. I have a very robust PC and my internet connection seems stable on every other game that I play. I do not get connection errors, and can play MMORPG's such as World of Warcraft with 0 delay (and I run WoW on ULTRA settings). Yet on League, regardless of settings or internet usage, I have a constant action delay of just a tad (it is playable, but it absolutely increases the difficulty and lowers the fun). But having played this game for a few years, I know this delay is incorrect.

My CPU is at about 10% while playing League of Legends and I have an AMD 7600 card. I have tried lowering my settings but I have highly confident it is not a hardware issue.

Can anybody lead me in the right direction? I did not have these issues in the last few weeks but now it is every single time I play League, which would lead me to believe it is something on my end.

Pray

11-17-2012

Could really use some help. Makes the game much harder.

Pray

11-17-2012

please help

Pray

11-17-2012

Ping averages 50-75, doesn't seem to change much. Please help.

TheDesserted

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

My ping avergaes 150-180, But recently, its been upped to 500-1.5k. Why is this? its unbearably annoying!

Pray

11-17-2012

My ping stays at 50 throughout the entire game and my FPS stays at 60+, yet I still have a .5-1 second delay.

Ektomorf

11-17-2012

Ive been getting this too. I play at around 300fps. Ping of 180, been playing for awhile I know what delay is normal.

Ping and FPS havent change but Now im getting minions teleporting around and the delay on abilities is alot longer than usual. Other online games are fine, downloading etc etc are all fine, just in LoL

Yoshikirb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Same!! Usually I get a ping of around 17-20, but lately they've been spiking to 200-300 and even if my ping is low, I'm experiencing those in-game delays.

Pray

11-17-2012

No solution for this?

Pray

11-17-2012

Any hope for a fix for this....?

MS of 52-55. FPS of 60, yet always have a .5-1 second delay in game.